nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Sonic Defender
    As always, a very thorough, and informative review. I have been keeping my eyes on these and it does sound like a signature I could enjoy for portable use. I am currently switching over to Sony MDR 1A for portable from my V-Moda XS. The switch has nothing to do with sound quality per say, I just get bored after about a year with a headphone and want to try another signature. I will certainly drop by my local audioshop and see if they have these on demo as I suspect they do. Thanks for the review, much appreciated.
    Sonic Defender, Mar 7, 2015
  2. depleted
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Great review! BTW Tyll also has the XL graph, here it is:   [img][url=http://i.imgur.com/KbXukuR.png%5B/img]http://i.imgur.com/KbXukuR.png[/img[/url]]
    depleted, Mar 9, 2015
  3. depleted
    Great review! BTW Tyll also has the XL graph, here it is: [url=http://i.imgur.com/KbXukuR.png]http://i.imgur.com/KbXukuR.png[/url]
    depleted, Mar 9, 2015
  4. Brooko
    Thanks [user=401722]@depleted[/user] !   I've included the new graph.
    Brooko, Mar 9, 2015
  5. Sennheiser
    Nice review, [user=170914]@Brooko[/user]! I'll be sure to forward your recommendations to the team!
    Sennheiser, Mar 9, 2015
  6. Brooko
    Thanks Rosmadi.  Your engineers came up with a great sounding pair of headphones.  If they nail the comfort, you'll have a winner.
    Brooko, Mar 9, 2015
  7. Tom22
    [user=170914]@Brooko[/user] thats was a great read! i was thinking of picking up the little brothers! here in canada it was about 130$ CAD compared to 219$ usually. Unfortunately, waited too long as they jumped back to their regular price... wonder if it was a glitch that day or something (their quite new!)   have you had a chance to take a listen on those? maybe that will alleviate the comfort issues? is that alcantara on the earpads? or velour? i've always wondered
    Tom22, Mar 10, 2015
  8. Brooko
    Hi Tom - no, the tour pair was just a pair of XLs.  I haven't found a pair of on-ears I like yet, although the Beyer T51p came very close.  And I'm pretty sure it is alcantara on the pads.  Felt pretty much the same as the HD800.  If they were fully circumaural, they would have been very comfortable indeed.
    Brooko, Mar 10, 2015
  9. doc elvis
    wow! what a great review! very informative and nice to read! i applause your effort and i´m a bit jealous about your equipment  ;)   thanks for the review!
    doc elvis, Mar 12, 2015
  10. Brooko
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks for the kinds words.  Pretty humble gear really - and I think that is the wonderful thing about personal audio today -  you can get amazingly good SQ for comparatively little outlay :)
    Brooko, Mar 12, 2015
  11. Brooko
    Thanks for the kind words.  Pretty humble gear really - and I think that is the wonderful thing about personal audio today -  you can get amazingly good SQ for comparatively little outlay :)
    Brooko, Mar 12, 2015
  12. RochRx7
    Brooko, even if I'm not interested in the headphone per say.. I'm interested in what you have to say because of the way you present your reviews. I commend you for that!
    RochRx7, Mar 18, 2015
  13. Brooko
    Thanks mate - I'm really humbled by feedback like this, and I appreciate you commenting.
    Brooko, Mar 18, 2015
  14. deskdiver
    Excellent review.  Thanks for your time and effort.  I look forward to auditioning these (for sound and comfort). Unfortunately I'm in NZ so if I like them I'll be ripped off!
    deskdiver, Mar 18, 2015
  15. Nek8888
    Excellent and incredibly detailed review. Thank you.
    Nek8888, Mar 20, 2015
  16. PilotNorman
    Excellent review, considering to replace my momentum
    PilotNorman, Mar 22, 2015
  17. Agito
    Can you tell if the cable from the MOE fits the Urbanite?
    Agito, May 7, 2016
  18. Brooko
    Hi Agito - good question and one I can't answer. The Urbanites were part of a loaner tour - ie they were returned. And my sons MOE have been "retired" because he broke the cable (he is quite hard on headphones).  Maybe try asking the Sennheiser rep on the forums: [user=146072]http://www.head-fi.org/u/146072/rosmadi-mahmood[/user]
    Brooko, May 7, 2016
  19. Agito
    Thank you, Brooko. I'll try asking him.
    Agito, May 7, 2016