nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. DiscoSmoke
    Great review! You even mention the bloom on male vocals that I also noticed. Thanks for your contribution.
    DiscoSmoke, Feb 28, 2015
  2. TheVortex
    Great review, just wondering how you use these with the PS4, with a mixamp or plugged straight into a amp/dac?
    TheVortex, Feb 28, 2015
  3. Change is Good
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks! I'm just trying to let people who don't already know that the K7XX is a great bargain. I stopped being lazy and finally wrote a review on a well deserved headphone . Vortex, I use the mixamp 5.8 when gaming on my PS4.
    Change is Good, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Change is Good
    Thanks! I use the Mixamp 5.8 with my PS4
    Change is Good, Feb 28, 2015
  5. pieman3141
    I agree. I've got the K712s, so the bass signature is slightly more elevated than the K702AE/K7XX. Still not a bassy headphone, but just the right amount. In some tracks, especially in a mixed choir, the way the male and female vocals blend can be phenomenal, and almost all the TOTL headphones I've tried need to struggle the reproduce this.
    pieman3141, Mar 2, 2015
  6. Delance26
    You mentioned the 1540 in your review, do you own it? if so I am curious how it compares to the 7xx as I am most likely getting one soon and currently own the 1540 as well.
    Delance26, Jan 11, 2016
  7. Change is Good
    I did own the 1540 for a good long while alongside the K7XX. They compliment each other very well with their different tones, K7XX being more open and linear sounding. You will be very happy, indeed, if you do get one. I sure was!
    Change is Good, Jan 14, 2016