nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. doublea71
    Playable bit rates? I didn't see it mentioned here or on their website. Looks cool, though.
    doublea71, Feb 20, 2015
  2. cleg
    It's pure amplifier, no DAC function. so, it doesn't care for bit rates
    cleg, Feb 20, 2015
  3. audionewbi
    This thing looks too good to be true.
    audionewbi, Feb 20, 2015
  4. CasperBxl
    ~Very nice!
    CasperBxl, Feb 21, 2015
  5. Allucid
    Looks good, sounds good from what I've seen here. I'm gonna look into getting one.
    Allucid, Feb 21, 2015
  6. tsn141
    Opamp-free design is interesting.
    tsn141, Feb 21, 2015
  7. cleg
    I'm not sure it's opapm-free. Aune declares that output stage built with discret triodes, but may be they're using opamps in preamp stage. I'll ask for more details
    cleg, Feb 22, 2015
  8. earfonia
    Really great pictures! Very nice photography! For an external headphone amplifier, 50 mW @ 32 ohms is rather too low. But it is justifiable if it has unique sound signature that worth the additional bulk. Nice review!
    earfonia, Feb 23, 2015
  9. cleg
    thank you. please note, that this amp is pure class A, so on higher impedance loads it produce more power
    cleg, Feb 23, 2015
  10. earfonia
    [user=269616]@cleg[/user] yes that's right, class A, that's why I said it is justifiable if the sound quality is very good and really improves the listening experience.
    earfonia, Feb 23, 2015
  11. coletrain104
    pics on their site you linked to looks like there are no opamps. Did you try it with any sensitive IEMs?
    coletrain104, Feb 24, 2015
  12. cleg
    @coletrain104, I've tried with lots of IEMs, and it's working great with them. Almost no noise
    cleg, Feb 24, 2015
  13. Alou
    The desin looks very interesting!
    Alou, Feb 24, 2015
  14. Henke
    I just got this little gem.   Very good sound. When I'm using my IEMS, Supra 2 from Earwerkz, it quickly gets pretty loud so perhaps for very sensitive IEMs, this might not be perfect but on the other hand I cannot hear any hiss or background noise. I can hear the music very very faint when the volume is at zero, but no noise.   I've also tested it with my HE-500s and I feel that it drives them pretty good. When I switch over to higher current, I notice that things gets... somehow a bit firm, drives them with a bit more authority I guess. And it can drive them pretty loud... and then I'm on low gain so there might be room for headphones that are abit more power hungry.
    Henke, Mar 2, 2015