nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. DJScope
    Great write up!
    DJScope, Jan 30, 2015
  2. Hapster
    Finally, the answer to my problem of never being able to match my headphones to my jeans.
    Hapster, Jan 31, 2015
  3. RochRx7
    Nice review man! As always, fantastic job.
    RochRx7, Feb 4, 2015
  4. d marc0
    [user=393408]@DJScope[/user] [user=355931]@RochRx7[/user] thanks guys! This weekend the Thinksound Rain 2 review will be posted... and more to come.
    d marc0, Feb 5, 2015
  5. sheldonkreger
    I bought a pair of these because they are closed ear (needed them at work). I pair them with a C5D. All I can say is it makes me wish I could bring my 600 to work. LOL   Really though, they are pretty good for everything except jazz. The overall blend is only mediocre and the highs are not pleasant. There is also a weird boomy reverb sound, which doesn't come off as a good soundstage. With pop, rock, alternative, electronic, any kind of top 40 radio stuff, these sound pretty good.   C5D has no trouble powering them.   That being said, my coworkers can't hear anything at all, which is why I bought them in the first place.
    sheldonkreger, Feb 9, 2015
  6. Eguardos
    Do u get any rumble from these? I was hoping so based on the slogans from Sennheiser...
    Eguardos, Mar 7, 2016
  7. Agito
    Can you tell something about isolation? And where's it better, mdr-1R or uXL?
    Agito, May 7, 2016
  8. d marc0
    @agito isolation is better on the Sony in my experience. Contributing factors are the earpad material and clamping force.
    d marc0, May 9, 2016
  9. Agito
    Many thanks, d marc0.
    Agito, May 9, 2016
  10. Rafique Adzam
    How come the soundstage is not as good as how you described to be?
    Rafique Adzam, Dec 12, 2016