nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. getclikinagas
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Excellent review! You have captured and understood the essence of the RE400.  The amount of detail these gems put out, despite the slight dip in impact and presence in the treble and sub bass, is phenomenal.   PS: If you have an Android phone, try using Poweramp (DVC enabled) and bump the 32hz slider (+7db). Adds to its versatility.
    getclikinagas, Jan 24, 2015
  2. HeartSongs
    Very good review! Thank you for your insights especially your description with regards to the mids,. I couldn't agree more:blush:
    HeartSongs, Jan 26, 2015
  3. fiascogarcia
    Nice review.  I've had a set that I keep connected to my laptop for general daily use, and I agree that they are a great "bang for your buck" set of iems!
    fiascogarcia, Jan 26, 2015
  4. the-kraken
    I don't understand the emphasis on "sub" bass. That's just a portion of the overall bass frequency. So, are you saying the rest of the bass is good, but the lowest frequencies roll off early? Or that there isn't much to be had in the way of bass in general?
    the-kraken, Jan 26, 2015
  5. volly
    I like this review, well written and easy to ready with nice amount of information!
    volly, Jan 27, 2015
  6. canetsbe
    Nice review and mirrors my impressions spot-on.  These were my first good IEMs and I love them to death.  Wonderful balance and transparency.  Well done!  I hope more people are turned onto these gems after reading your review.  They won't be disappointed.
    canetsbe, Jan 27, 2015
  7. tfnvk
    hi all! how is this compared to gr07's mids and treble?
    tfnvk, Feb 3, 2015
  8. NeonHD
    Four years later and still hasn't finished the review yet, lol.
    NeonHD, Apr 30, 2019