nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Jeff Y
    This versus the NAD Viso HP50 would be really interesting.
    Jeff Y, Jan 5, 2015
  2. sofastreamer
    EPIC Review! Thanx!
    sofastreamer, Jan 5, 2015
  3. Mr Trev
    How would you compare these to Beyer t51i. Might have to return mine due to comfort issues. I'd be driving them from an X3/e12a, or iclassic/nx1 combo. Keep up the good reviews, waiting to hear about the t2.
  4. twister6
    [user=373753]@Mr Trev[/user] : T51i is too dark and v-shaped in comparison, with a much better low frequency response from those Tesla drivers.  I mean, it's really apples/oranges comparison between warm/bassy closed back on-ear and reference/analytical quality open back full size ;)  I would assume people be looking to acquire both to cover different grounds rather than either/or.
    twister6, Jan 12, 2015
  5. Mr Trev
    Agreed. Just looking for a generalization, which you kinda just summed up. As another comparison...how bout a grado 125 - or any grado for that matter - at least they're in the same ballpark
  6. Mr Trev
    I've actually only owned open back phones before (senns way back when), so I'd have no problem switching back. Just wondering if the hp200 should be something to consider if I return the t51 - they are roughly the same price (i did get the t51 on sale). Your review does have me intrigued anyways.
  7. harry501501
    Hi, I have the excellent Soundmagic HP 100, my favourite audio experience by far even more so than Senn HD650... i love the sound signature. I'm after a new open back set and have been looking at these. How do they compare to the Grado sound?... i hated the sr80e, it was boring and aggressive.
    harry501501, Aug 14, 2016