nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. dabtpa
    For only $60 I was amazed at the quality/feel/look of the brushed aluminum. I felt as if I was touching a $2,000 preamp.
    dabtpa, Nov 23, 2014
  2. egosumlux
    What about full size headphones ? can it pull a 100+ Omh can?
    egosumlux, Nov 24, 2014
  3. Uberclocked
    ^Yup, it can!
    Uberclocked, Nov 24, 2014
  4. Rosario
    Really tempting review! I understand, however, that the internal battery is not user replaceable as in the original Fiio E11. Am I correct? It is always a plus to have the battery easily replaceable, as rechargeable batteries unfortunately have a finite life.
    Rosario, Nov 25, 2014
  5. thatonenoob
    Honestly, for 60 dollars...if your replaceable batt dies, just buy a new amp ahahah.
    thatonenoob, Nov 25, 2014
  6. Rosario
    You are quite right Thatonenoob. Had not noted the price and did not realize it was so inexpensive considering that this new Fiio E11-2 is so good looking and seems to be a very well built amp. Many thanks!
    Rosario, Nov 25, 2014
  7. thatonenoob
    Hey no prob.  Honestly, the build quality is extremely impressive for its price!  Doesn't feel like 60 bucks for sure.
    thatonenoob, Nov 25, 2014
  8. Anythincel
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [b]until I saw the receipt of $8376 , I didn't believe that...my... best friend woz like they say actualy taking home money in there spare time on their apple labtop. . there friend brother haz done this for less than twelve months and at present repaid the morgage on there condo and bought McLaren F1 . browse this site..................w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m[/b]
    Anythincel, Nov 27, 2014
  9. thatonenoob
    Spammers on headfi...this is unique....
    thatonenoob, Nov 27, 2014
  10. mvyrmnd
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Input on the bottom works if you're feeing it from an iPhone. Volume control can stay at the top with the whole kit on your pocket.
    mvyrmnd, Nov 30, 2014
  11. mvyrmnd
    Input on the bottom works if you're feeding it from an iPhone. Volume control can stay at the top with the whole kit on your pocket.
    mvyrmnd, Nov 30, 2014
  12. mike138
    I love this amp, and doubly so at the price point. I would like to add to the review that I hear no interference or background noise with this amp. It is remarkably quiet.
    mike138, Aug 10, 2015