nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. tonykaz
    Hello Mr. VisceriousZero ,  Welllll , you write an Impressive set of opinions , I believe you , it's compelling !!   Are the Noble Kaiser 10 the best transducers you own ? , I get that "Feeling" from your writings . 1 year of ownership , this in not an Impulse reaction to something new , you've had them a goodly length of time and still they impress , that is quite incredible in of itself , people adjust and re-calibrate .     I read you to be using a range of transducers , you certainly have quite a few .     Are any of your Headphones close to the performance level of the Noble Kaiser 10s ?     Strong reviewing ,      Thank You  ,      Tony in Michigan
    tonykaz, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Insayn
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm all of these reviews are so positive, but they are so expensive :c Either way, great review. Very few people explain the ordering process for ciems but i'm glad you did because it definitely added to your review!
    Insayn, Nov 10, 2014
  3. sect44
    Hi, great review!  Would you mind comparing it briefly with Roxanne? Thanks
    sect44, Nov 10, 2014
  4. Br777
    I have owned the westone es-5 for a few years now.  I custom eq them to be more neutral and so far nothing has compelled me to want to upgrade until hearing about the k10's.   I will definitely be keeping my eyes on these.
    Br777, Nov 10, 2014
  5. Wilderbeast
    +1 for a comparison with the Roxanne ;-)
    Wilderbeast, Nov 11, 2014
  6. Jeff Y
    Cuz I'm 17, I don't want to go custom then have to reshape my CIEM if my ear shape changes so I'm waiting for the universal<3
    Jeff Y, Nov 11, 2014
  7. fiascogarcia
    I don't have the CIEM experience that you have.  In fact, the K10's are my very first customs!  I am so happy with these that I can't believe how lucky I was to make these my first pick!
    fiascogarcia, Nov 11, 2014
  8. DeepGroove
    Thanks A, now let's see if SE-5 steals the first place ;)
    DeepGroove, Nov 11, 2014
  9. DeepGroove
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    DeepGroove, Nov 11, 2014
  10. VisceriousZERO
    Hi guys! Thanks for the replies. I'll be doing a K10 vs Rox vs Mentor vs others soon in my thread: [url=http://www.head-fi.org/t/740936/tales-from-the-batcave-me-and-my-friends-review-stuff]http://www.head-fi.org/t/740936/tales-from-the-batcave-me-and-my-friends-review-stuff[/url]   Thanks and please don't hesitate to PM me :)
    VisceriousZERO, Nov 11, 2014
  11. alainfromdouala
    I listened to the non custom version at RMAF. I thought the highs were exaggerated and I am an older guy who probably has some high frequency loss. I still continue to use my AKG 3003 which I had with me for an A to B comparison.
    alainfromdouala, Nov 19, 2014
  12. budx3385
    +1 for Westone ES-5 "Even with classical pieces the instruments are rendered in a very satisfying manner." They sound great for a capella Renaissance vocals, but clarity is absolutely needed to distinguish different wind instruments, e.g., in Schubert's 8th symphony.
    budx3385, Nov 20, 2014
  13. swich401
    How would you say these compare to the JH13 FreqPhase ??
    swich401, Dec 8, 2014
  14. fairyclean
    Were you able to use a universal version?  I am planning on getting the universal to maintain some resale value just in case it would not suit me.
    fairyclean, Aug 30, 2016