nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. kh600rr
    Just got one 2 days ago,love it so far.. Great review..
    kh600rr, Sep 20, 2014
  2. cripple1
    Glad you're enjoying it! I know I do. The compliment is much appreciated, thank you.
    cripple1, Sep 20, 2014
  3. Nhubley
    Great review!
    Nhubley, Sep 23, 2014
  4. cripple1
    Thanks Nhubley
    cripple1, Sep 23, 2014
  5. Ivabign
    I know this review was written a while ago, but I didn't get my 720 until yesterday... It apparently has been burned in for the requisite hours as the hiss is about nonexistent - and that is with SE846's, 1964 V8 & V6S's - amazing punch and clarity using the USB input from my iMac - will mess with my phone and an iPod in the next few days. Might even try the line out into my Vorzuge Pure II... Thanks for the review!
    Ivabign, Jul 3, 2015
  6. cripple1
    No problem [user=283510]Ivabign[/user]! Enjoy the CLT 720!
    cripple1, Jul 3, 2015
  7. HT9731
    Hey, I gotta question, don't know if you can help me but can the 720 pair with the sony Zx1?
    HT9731, Feb 22, 2016
  8. cripple1
    @[user=446607]HT9731[/user] It could definitely pair with it... if you only want to use the amp part of it. If you're in need of a DAC/amp combo for your phone though, then it would be best to look elsewhere as the DAC in the 720 is only compatible with iDevices. I would suggest that you go for the smaller and more travel friendly Algorhythm Picollo integrated DAC/Amp. That was designed to work with Android devices and should pair with the Zx1's android setup well enough. Its an amazing little device that I have had the pleasure of demoing, thanks to Cypher Labs generosity. Unfortunately, they didn't allow me to keep it.
    cripple1, Feb 22, 2016