nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. egosumlux
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    the housing looks similar to the astrotec ax7 I thought it was a clone but having driver flex ant insertion means they are definitely dynamic-based. Good to know there could be another contender for the GR07. Is it?
    egosumlux, Aug 29, 2014
  2. egosumlux
    he housing looks similar to the astrotec ax7 I thought it was a clone but having driver flex on insertion means they are definitely dynamic-based. Good to know there could be another contender for the GR07. Is it?
    egosumlux, Aug 29, 2014
  3. fleasbaby
    Unfortunately I have never heard the GR07, so I can't say...but I can confirm the driver is definitely dynamic. Not too sure that was what was making the noise when I put them on, but looking on the interwebs a little has confirmed they are dynamics.
    fleasbaby, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Deviltooth
    It sounds like they're exhibiting driver flex, that's why you're getting the sound f/x during insertion.
    Deviltooth, Aug 31, 2014
  5. egosumlux
    What do you think about Grado IEM's like the IGI?
    egosumlux, Sep 2, 2014
  6. fleasbaby
    ...I haven't heard a pair yet, but now that I am back on board with IEMs I want to try a pair...
    fleasbaby, Sep 2, 2014