nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. cel4145
    Great review. As another HP150 owner, I concur. Bassheads who want a lot of bass impact wouldn't like these. But for those of us who like good sounding bass in a more neutral overall response, the HP150s are amazing.
    cel4145, Aug 2, 2014
  2. spreviews
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    I'll hopefully be testing the HP150 today and will quickly A/B it with the HP100. Both will be driven by an iPod hooked up to a JDS Labs C5D.
    spreviews, Aug 4, 2014
  3. earfonia
    Excellent review! I'm a happy HP100 owner, I wonder how HP150 compares to the older SoundMagic HP100. Thanks!
    earfonia, Nov 10, 2014
  4. Prolificaudio
    Do these have more bass than the m50x?
    Prolificaudio, Jan 13, 2015
  5. twister6
    [user=412777]@Prolificaudio[/user] : no, M50x has more bass,  but the sound is not as detailed as HP150.
    twister6, Jan 13, 2015
  6. Mr Trev
    Hey twister6 guy! In your review of the hp200 you mentioned the hp150 were updated recently. Unless I missed it I didn't see mention if these were original or the updated model. If original, any idea what's been updated? Maybe these could be a better replacement (than the hp200) for the t51i since I do already have a pair of open backed phones (grado 125). The t51i are nice, except I think my ears just don't fit on-ear phones. I don't get the comfort everybody else claims. And sq wise, I could go for a neutral-ish sound too. Finally, can I assume they play nice with the e12a?
    Mr Trev, Jan 13, 2015
  7. eaglearrow
    Hello twister, how does the HP150 compare to fidelio x1? i am confused between these two. I am mainly looking for a fun HP with a wide soundstage. Will be listening mostly to POP and vocals. Thanks
    eaglearrow, Jun 4, 2016