nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. chengsta
    they sound exactly like how I would describe my jh16's.  Looking to upgrade from them though.  I wish there was a way I could try before I buy, but there are no demos here in wisconsin.
    chengsta, Jul 18, 2014
  2. GL1TCH3D
    Urg I so want to try the K10 but any request for a demo pair in Canada (where I believe there are none) get completely shot down with the response of telling me to take a trip (which would cost as much as the earbuds) to the US to try them =/
    GL1TCH3D, Jul 18, 2014
  3. MarcadoStalker7
    At least there are audio meets in Canada sometimes! Here in Paraguay (possibly you don't even know that country hahaha) you need to become a ******* Odinist Level 100 to see and try a ******* Grado, even on the best commercial place of the country. Imagine a Kaiser 10, my god.
    MarcadoStalker7, Jul 19, 2014
  4. MarcadoStalker7
    Cool review, tho.
    MarcadoStalker7, Jul 19, 2014
  5. Headiest
    I know your pain.  I do live in the US, but have a hard time getting my hands on gear to test due to lack of distribution networks.  I took a leap of faith when purchasing the K10's (due to all the positive reviews here on headfi) , and am glad I did.
    Headiest, Jul 22, 2014