nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. eaglex3
    Nice review man. I am currently at work listening to my V8s in custom version  :) . they are simply amazing. Best investment in my audio product history.
    eaglex3, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Ivabign
    I forgot to mention the V8 (and all the other 1964 Ears CIEMs) come with a 2 year warranty - nice when you spend that kind of money...
    Ivabign, Jun 5, 2014
  3. dwins050
    Very good review. I almost pulled the trigger on these in a custom. I narrowed it down to the V8's and the JH 13 Pro's. The only issue was the included tips with the V8 demo did not fit my ears, so I was not confident I was hearing the correct signature. They sounded very good, but there was no fit issue with the 13 demo so it was a "no brainer" so to speak and I ordered those. Enjoy the V8's, I know they are good.
    dwins050, Jun 5, 2014
  7. Wild
    Awesome review!
    Wild, Jun 6, 2014
  8. kh600rr
    Great review, you review like a pro!!
    kh600rr, Jun 8, 2014
  9. Jensenchua
    will it be very big for the universal? how is the SQ compare to the JH audio?
    Jensenchua, Jul 30, 2014
  10. Ivabign
    The shells are very small - amazing that they can get all 8 drivers inside - they are very similar to the JH16fp - the 16 has more sub bass, the V8 more mid-bass - both are brilliant cans.
    Ivabign, Aug 1, 2014
  11. proedros
    kudos for the TH/PG picks great artists in an era where most people listen to ****ty,commercial crap cheers
    proedros, Sep 10, 2014
  12. Wyd4
    Hey there, Is this a demo unit or were you able to order the universal version? I cannot find an option for this anywhere.   Great review by the way, you have me thinking these might be for me :)
    Wyd4, Sep 15, 2014
  13. Denzelwng4
    great review, i own this V8 also and keeps delighting me everyday....
    Denzelwng4, Mar 31, 2015