nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. svyr
    almost forgot you were from down-under before the video
    svyr, Jan 7, 2014
  2. svyr
    =)
    svyr, Jan 7, 2014
  3. shigzeo
    I have the spin-fit ear pieces, too. Love them. When they go onto market (if they are not there already), I will buy a large pack. Best ear pieces I've ever used.
    shigzeo, Jan 8, 2014
  4. fzman
    [url=http://tw1021124114.fm.alibaba.com/product/142157809-106131184/SpinFit_enhanced_sound_quality_earpiece.html]http://tw1021124114.fm.alibaba.com/product/142157809-106131184/SpinFit_enhanced_sound_quality_earpiece.html[/url]
    fzman, Jan 8, 2014
  5. stormmilk
    Great review. Thanks.
    stormmilk, Jan 13, 2014
  6. maguire
     I love these video reviews. Great job Curra, very thorough, hope to see more like it. Kinda half expecting to hear abit of a  Japanese accent there....
    maguire, Jan 14, 2014
  7. Lostinspace
    How would they have rated had you had to put your hand into pocket to purchase them? Complaining about the cost of high end IEMs has become a cliche, of course, but I can only repeat: HOW ******** MUCH??!!!
    Lostinspace, Jan 14, 2014
  8. Lostinspace
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    For that price, I'd expect blowjob with every song., at the very least.
    Lostinspace, Jan 14, 2014
  9. kurochin
    Nice video. It's interesting how people have conflicting opinions on CIEM soundstage. Some Head-Fi reviews of the JH13/16 praise the width of their soundstage, while others (like yourself) say CIEMs have no soundstage whatsoever. I wonder if it's just different interpretations of the term, or something to do with the fit/seal for different ear shapes?
    kurochin, Jan 14, 2014
  10. Currawong
    Lostinspace: Ha!   kurochin: I hope I explained it well enough in the video: Mainly what we perceive as "soundstage" in IEMs has to do with frequency response, so it is possible to fool our brain somewhat by, say, dropping the mid-range a bit to make voices and instruments sound further away.
    Currawong, Jan 14, 2014
  11. 00lunar
    Material nicely done, as usual. Good job Currawong.
    00lunar, Jan 15, 2014
  12. Joel Vanderbaum
    Very nice review.
    Joel Vanderbaum, Jan 16, 2014
  13. GL1TCH3D
    Definitely interested in the earbuds. The reviews of other 1k+ IEMs didn't interest me much and neither do customs
    GL1TCH3D, Jan 17, 2014
  14. Funambulus
    Thanks for the review. I heard the Roxannes at RMAF. They were impressive though I wish I could have had a quieter audition environment and about an hour to really get in to their performance.
    Funambulus, Jan 19, 2014
  15. GL1TCH3D
    When you say they're a lot like Audeze, does that mean they're laid back as well?
    GL1TCH3D, Jan 19, 2014
  16. abbztract
    How do these compare to the JH13 FP or the ER4S? I'm looking at getting a CIEM-equivalent of the ER4S and the JH13 and UERM seem to be the most recommended. Does the Roxanne come close to being a ER4S or is it just not for role?
    abbztract, Jun 18, 2014
  17. mikemercer
    GREAT review Currawong! Man this was good reading too!  glad you dug [url=http://www.head-fi.org/products/jerry-harvey-audio-sirens-series-roxanne-custom-iem/reviews/11291]mine[/url]  :)
    mikemercer, Jul 28, 2014