nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. gikigill
    Great review Sky.
    gikigill, Dec 25, 2013
  2. ostewart
    Great review, told you they are amazing, might try and get myself another pair
    ostewart, Dec 25, 2013
  3. marone
    Good review. May get a pair.
    marone, Dec 25, 2013
  4. audiohurric4ne
    comparisson on k240s ?
    audiohurric4ne, Dec 25, 2013
  5. SkyBleu
    [b]@gikigill[/b] Thanks:) [b]@ostewart[/b] They are indeed, amazing! You recommended them to me, and so now I re-recommend them back to you! [b]@marone[/b] Cheers, you should definitely look into it, my friend. [b]@audiohurric4ne[/b] The HP200 are superior to K240 Mk. II in every way, hence why I didn't bother with a comparison, because the winner was clear to see.
    SkyBleu, Dec 25, 2013
  6. aluweer
    Nice review and photos! Wich better for opera and classical HP200 or HD650?
    aluweer, Dec 25, 2013
  7. SkyBleu
    [b][user=170692]@aluweer[/user][/b] Thanks. I personally wouldn't know which would be better for opera and classical music, as I have yet to try the HD650's. What you could do is ask our fellow Head-Fi'er [b][user=171112]@ostewart[/user] [/b]or [b][user=152302]@Loquah[/user][/b] (I'm sure there's a few more, but these two guys I know have used both), who both have tried the two headphones, and can give you an honest answer to your question.
    SkyBleu, Dec 26, 2013
  8. jim723
    Very nice review, as there aren't that many reviews out there for HP200. I am just wondering how HP200 compares to HD650 and Fidelio X1. Personally I prefer the X1 over HD650. I am looking for an open cans that I can carry to office. Neither HD650 or X1 are that portable. So the HP200 seems to be a good candidate.
    jim723, Jan 6, 2014
  9. SkyBleu
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=343174]@jim723[/user] Cheers. As of this comparison that you request - sadly, I cannot compare for you, as I have yet to own all three at the same time, nor have I tried the HD650 or the Fidelio X1. But seeing that you dprefer, the X1 to the HD650, might mean that you may not like the HP200, as many have referenced it to the HD650, so I assume those two's SQ don't differ all that much.  As of portability, I wouldn't exactly say the HP200 is all that portable, as it is relatively large, but I guess it is only "portable" when it is folded, so that will come down to your preference, as to which is portable and which is not.  Nonetheless, if you're keen on an open can, and you would like the HD650 with a bit more enthusiasm to it, then the HP200 might be what suits you best. Or if you really dislike the HD650's, then the X1 will be your better option.
  10. SkyBleu
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=343174]@jim723[/user] Cheers. As of this comparison that you request - sadly, I cannot compare for you, as I have yet to own all three at the same time, nor have I tried the HD650 or the Fidelio X1. But seeing that you prefer the X1 to the HD650, might also mean that you may not like the HP200, as many have referenced it to the HD650 (so I assume those two's SQ don't differ all that much). As of portability, I wouldn't exactly say the HP200 is all that portable, as it is relatively large, but I guess it is only "portable" when it is folded, so that will come down to your preference, as to which is portable and which is not.  Nonetheless, if you're keen on an open can, and you would like the HD650 with a bit more enthusiasm to it, then the HP200 might be what suits you best. Or if you really dislike the HD650's, then the X1 will be your better option.
  11. SkyBleu
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=343174]@jim723[/user] Cheers. As of this comparison that you request - sadly, I cannot compare for you, as I have yet to own all three at the same time, nor have I tried the HD650 or the Fidelio X1. But seeing that you prefer the X1 to the HD650, might also mean that you may not like the HP200, as many have referenced it to the HD650 (so I assume those two's SQ don't differ all that much). As for portability, I wouldn't exactly say the HP200 is all that portable, as it is relatively large, but I guess it is only "portable" when it is folded, so that will come down to your preference, as to which is portable and which is not.  Nonetheless, if you're keen on an open can, and you would like the HD650 with a bit more enthusiasm to it, then the HP200 might be what suits you best. Or if you really dislike the HD650's, then the X1 will be your better option.
  12. SkyBleu
    [user=343174]@jim723[/user] Cheers. As of this comparison that you request - sadly, I cannot compare for you, as I have yet to own all three at the same time, nor have I tried the HD650 or the Fidelio X1. But seeing that you prefer the X1 to the HD650, might also mean that you may not like the HP200, as many have referenced it to the HD650 (so I assume those two's SQ don't differ all that much). As for portability, I wouldn't exactly say the HP200 is all that portable, as it is relatively large, but I guess it is only "portable" when it is folded, so that will come down to you, as ti whether it is really portable or not.  Nonetheless, if you're keen on an open can, and you would like the HD650 with a bit more enthusiasm to it, then the HP200 might be what suits you best. Or if you really dislike the HD650's, then the X1 will be your better option.
  13. jim723
    I do like HD650. However it really needs a good amplifier to sound its best. I guess that's why it is described as 'scales up nicely with the source'. It was meant for the home environment. X1 on the other hand is a low impedance headphones so it will sound reasonably good driven by portable devices and they are more forgiving for the lower quality sources such as Pandora.   The reason I said HP200 is more portable is because they come with a case. I am looking for a pair of headphones for the office. The X1 would be nice if it comes with a case. So I think I am going to try the HP200. Thanks again for the great review and comments.
    jim723, Jan 7, 2014
  14. SkyBleu
    [user=343174]@jim723[/user] Then it sounds like it's settled:) Enjoy the HP200, and make sure to let me know what you think of it. All the best!
  15. screwedpeep
    A superb pair, this is. The bass, the soundstage, the details are excellent. Absolutely the correct jump from my Goldring DR150. And i like how the mids are brought forward without being excessively bright. Too bad it isn't getting much spotlight for its performance as well as its price tag.
    screwedpeep, Dec 25, 2014
  16. fairx
    Hi I was wondering if you still have HP200 and how it maintain trouble free over time, build wise and also SQ wise, thank you
    fairx, Dec 10, 2015