An Affordable Reference Class DAC Designed For Studio Professionals
With its AES and XLR outputs and decoding capability of PCM 384K & DSD256, the NuPrime DAC-9 is a reference-class DAC designed for studio professionals. With four digital and one analog stereo inputs, the DAC-9 is a full-featured DAC and preamp ideally suited for high-end systems.
A Reference LE Class Preamp
To meet the requirement of customers who want to eliminate extra components in their system, a high-end preamp capable of driving the power amplifier directly is an essential part of the design. The DAC-9 includes features borrowed from traditional high-end preamps:
- Advanced, FPGA implemented switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume, i.e., a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise source level matching.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments.
Several notable features:
- NuPrime SRC IC chip provides FPGA processing where Input signals are up-sampled to mega hertz before down converted to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
- AKM Newest Generation: High Sound Quality Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC (AK4490 EQ). State-of-the-art DAC with warmer sonic characteristics, supporting USB PCM 384 and DSD256.
- A proprietary NuPrime implementation that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs (to support NuPrime Omnia portable device that are able to output DoP stream in addition to S/PDIF).
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet (patent pending*)
- Extension port for Bluetooth dongle and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Five digital inputs and one stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise floor
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced, FPGA implemented thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources
- Exclusive driver software for Windows /Standard driver software for Mac
1 x USB PCM / DSD Digital (PCM up to 384kHz & DSD up to DSD256 )
1 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192KHz supporting DoP format DSD64)
1 x Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192KHz supporting DoP format DSD64)
1 x Bluetooth or WiFi receiver module (optional).
1 x AES balance XLR
1 x Analog Stereo RCA
1 x pair of stereo RCA out
1 x pair of stereo XLR balanced out
1 x Optical S/DPIF out
Encore RockMaster OE
The Encore RockMaster’s tight bass, crystal clear midrange, accurate highs and wide soundstage...
Encore RockMaster IE
The ENCORE RockMaster IE earphone outperforms anything in its price class and can compare to IE...
Encore mDSD DAC & Headphone Amplifier
Audiophile Sound Quality For Your Smartphone, Tablet or Computer. Powered by smart phones...
NuPrime HPA-9 headphone amp & preamp
The NuPrime HPA-9 is a pure Class-A headphone amp and preamp with low temporal distortion and...
Encore ID Bullet earphones
Features & specs: - Dynamic Driver: Diameter 9mm - Impedance: 16 Ohms - Sensitivity: 88±3dB at...