DAC1 is a high performance USB audio DAC designed and built in Australia using the finest components. With an elegant solid CNC milled aluminium anodized enclosure you can be sure that the superb build quality will provide years of reliable operation.
When you combine this with the latest ES9038 DAC and leading Khadas technology, DAC1 offers true high end technical and musical performance
- ES9038 32 bit DAC Chip
- XMOS XU208 USB Interface
- USB C Port:
- Power Requirements 5V DC 500mA (350mA typical)
- USB2 Data
- 2 x RCA Output: 2V RMS FS
- Ultra low jitter / phase noise clock: >30pS
- THD + N: 0.0003%
- SINAD: 110dB
- SNR: 118dB
- Crosstalk: 126dB
- Frequency Response: +- 0.08dB 10Hz - 20kHz
- Sample Rate:
- PCM to 768 kHz
- DSD to DSD256
- Dimensions (excluding RCA connectors): 180mm x 150mm x 45mm
- Windows (driver-less in Windows 10)
- Mac OS
- Supplied With:
- High Quality Braided 1m USB lead
- 2Gb Metal Cased USB Thumb Drive Containing Drivers
- 3 Year Warranty
The latest version of the Aune B1 series portable amplifer. It is the upgrade to B1 2017 version with high quality components inside , improved...
The QP2R inherits Questyle's quest and style with the second generation of Questyle DAP. Questyle keeps challenging the conventional DAP concept...
Passive 2 input 2 output pre-amp
Massdrop X Hifiman HE 4XX
Planar Magnetics Like You’ve Never Seen Before The Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back planar magnetics that don’t...