LZ Big Dipper 7BA IEM with 2-Pin replaceable cable and tuning options
- No Switch - Cannot tune the bass, middle and treble
- 1 Switch - can tune any one of the bass, middle or treble.
- 2 Switches - can tune any two of the bass, middle or treble.
- 3 Switches - can tune bass, middle and treble.
- Brand: LZ
- Model: Big Dipper
- Driver configuration : 7BA drivers
- Impedance: 25Ω
- Frequency Response Range: 15-25000Hz
- Earphone sensitivity: 115db/mW
- Earphone plug: 0.78mm 2-Pin
- Jack : 3.5mm gold-plated plug
- Cable Length: 1.2m±5cm
- THD/Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.2
- Power output: 5mW
VE Enterprise Tube Amplifier
The VE Enterprise is a an all tube output CF+WCF Topology tube amplifier from Venture Eelectronics.
Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM
The “Delta V2” is a hybrid design, consisting of a single 7mm dynamic + single BA driver. it...
Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2
New version of the original VE Zen earbud Type : Open dynamic earbud Frequency Range : 15 Hz –...
64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6
Fit: Universal w/foam and silicone tips Transducer type: Six precision balanced armature...
Trinity - Hyperion Dynamic IEM
The tiny “Hyperion” is a dynamic driver IEM using Trinity's in-house designed drivers. It might...