LZ Big Dipper 7BA IEM with 2-Pin replaceable cable and tuning options
- No Switch - Cannot tune the bass, middle and treble
- 1 Switch - can tune any one of the bass, middle or treble.
- 2 Switches - can tune any two of the bass, middle or treble.
- 3 Switches - can tune bass, middle and treble.
- Brand: LZ
- Model: Big Dipper
- Driver configuration : 7BA drivers
- Impedance: 25Ω
- Frequency Response Range: 15-25000Hz
- Earphone sensitivity: 115db/mW
- Earphone plug: 0.78mm 2-Pin
- Jack : 3.5mm gold-plated plug
- Cable Length: 1.2m±5cm
- THD/Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.2
- Power output: 5mW
Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2
New version of the original VE Zen earbud Type : Open dynamic earbud Frequency Range : 15 Hz –...
Simgot EN700 Pro
The EN700 Pro is the final release by Simgot in the EN700 series. It features a single 10mm polymer composite titanium plated diaphragm dynamic...
AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones
(From AKG Website) K612 PRO headphones are reference open, over-ear phones that deliver natural...
FiiO F9 Pro Hybrid Triple Driver IEM
Headphone type: Hybrid IEM Frequency response: 15Hz-40kHz Drive type: 1 dynamic + dual balanced armature drivers (Knowles) Impedance: 28Ω...
The T-Peos Altone200 is a 3 way hybrid in-ear monitor featuring an 8.0 mm dynamic driver and ...