*Disclaimer - I am not affiliated with LX-Ear, and I am have not received any money to make a thread. I just found out the company exists and wanted to make it better knwon, as they have awesome prices and the products seem really cool. I met with their Director at a Romanian Audiophile Meeting, and they want to expand their market to the rest of the world, actually being really well-known with the Romanian Music Industry, and actually being the ones providing a lot of our artists their CIEMs. For reference, CIEMs = Custom In-Ear Monitors.
About the company:
LXear Custom In Ear Monitors
LXear was born in 2016, from the desire to bring the local market of personalized ear monitors to a higher level.
A sound engineer has set up the small workshop that’s grown over the past few years, imposing the famous earphones on the local and international earphone and audio market.
LXear’s custom monitor housings are fabricated exclusevly using 3D PRINTING technology, using top-of-the-line equipment, in the best-equipped 3D local printing hub. Comfort and audio quality are achieved through long-term studies and in-depth mesurements conducted by LXear specialists over the years.
In the production of LXear’s personalized headphones we use premium materials, biocompatible resins and materials made in the USA. The drivers(speakers) used are of the highest quality, made by the world’s leading manufacturer.
3D Printed custom in ear manufacturing
Custom In Ear Monitors will support you being at your best while performing, or just enjoying your music.
We know that what you hear is crucial in order to have the best experience and offer the same to your audience.
If you are a professional singer or you’re just taking your first steps into this world, custom IEMs will offer you best sound quality and control, and make your performance exquisite.
Every audiologist will tell you that our ears are very different from the shape to the sound itself.
That’s exactly what you’ll get from us – something different.
Using state of the art materials, we design and build from scratch the perfect Custom In Ear Monitors for you. Here’s a sneak peak into our manufacturing process.
We’ll discuss together all the details, as we offer full transparency to our customers. In the end, it’s all about you!
As the earpieces are unique and designed for you ear only, you’ll have the proper isolation from the stage noise, helping you hear exactly what makes you comfortable.
Now it’s time to get yours!
The world's first discrete flexible custom in ear monitor
LXear launched the first flexible discrete in ear monitor in the world.
Ideal for any application and with their special design, they quickly become an accessory for ordinary day to day use, on stage or on television broadcasting platforms. Being extremely robust and resistant, virtually indestructible, offering maximum safety and comfort that is far superior to classical monitors, they are always an option even for great artists.
And now, about Flex One:
Product page: https://lx-ear.com/product/flex-1/
- Custom 3D PRINTED for maximum comfort
- FLEX 1 monitors are created exclusively using 3D PRINTING technology, which delivers precision of down to 1 micron, being the most advanced technology in the world.
- Built from flexible material and covered with a soft, antibacterial and biocompatible lacquer that becomes soft in the ear at body temperature, the FLEX 1 in ear monitors represent the highest degree of comfort that can be achieved for a personalised headset at the moment.
- Enormous stereo image, clear and warm sound, enhanced high frequencies due to the special acoustic design. The linear frequency response, with a slight emphasis on low frequencies, recommends Flex 1 as stage monitors for both beginners and experienced players.
- Can be used as by audiophiles, in audio recordings and live concerts.
- Very easy to insert in the ear and almost invisible, but extremely comfortable
- Can also be used as hearing protection
- Personalised to your ear
- They can also be used as hearing protectors, almost invisible in the ear canal, made out of transparent and flexible material.
- Perfect seal inside the ear canal, due to the flexible material and 3D printing technology, accurate down to one micron (a thousand times smaller than a milimeter). The monitor also seals perfectly when opening the mouth or other movements, where the classical acrylic shell monitors usually fail.
- The degree of isolation from the exterior is much higher than the classical acrylic monitors, isolation down to 35 dB, resulting in increased hearing protection and huge comfort on stage.
- Maintenance, repair and upgrade cost are very small: 100 € for full repair, regardless of the electronic fault(including drivers, stock cable and faceplate)
- Can be customised in premium or premium invisible version
- Resistant to shocks and scratches, covered with a layer of lacquer that becomes soft at body temperature. Biocompatible.
Now some photos:
ADAM AUDIO STUDIO PRO SP-5 HEADPHONES
The ADAM Audio STUDIO PRO SP-5 is a premium-quality circumaural closed-back headphone designed for professional use with a balanced and dynamic...
Crosszone CZ-1 Over-The-Ear Triple Driver Flagship Headphones
Flagship headphones crafted in Japan with a 3-Driver design.
Feliks Echo OTL Tube Headphone AMP
Enter the world of tube audio filled with warm and hi-class sound. Pure OTL construction.
The lighter and easier to drive studio version of Audeze LCD-4 at a more affordable price
iFi AC iPurifier
iFi latest creation for cleaning the power of the mains in your system! It can do a system power analysis along with cleaning it and offering a...