Loxjie D10 is a DAC/headphone amp combo in a oddly shaped box. It has 3 types of digital inputs, volume control, line-out and headphone out.
- Sabre ESS 9038Q2M DAC chio
- Supported formats: PCM up to 32bit/768kHz, DSD up to DSD512
- Inputs: USB, coaxial and optical
- The second-generation XMOS solution for USB
- Headphone out: 6.25 mm
- Headphone amp power: 100 mW @ 32 Ohm
- Size: 200 x 89 x 60 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 450 g
Budget friendly DAC costing below $100 with AKM chip
DAC and Preamp with both digital and analog inputs, and tone controls.
Schiit Modi 3
Schiit Modi 3 is a DAC costing $99 in US. It uses AKM DAC chip and offers all usual inputs. USB, Optical and Coaxial input Supports up to 24/192...