A fully balanced tube amp.
* Available in either Black (default) or Silver
* Fully Balanced, Dual-Mono Architecture
* OCL (Output CapacitorLess) in Class-A
* Balanced: 2x 3-pin XLR
* Single-ended: 2x RCA
* Balanced: 4-Pin XLR
* Balanced Pre-Amp: 2x 3-pin XLR
* Single-ended: 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS Stereo jack
* Frequency Response:
o 5Hz - 80KHz (-3dB)
o 10Hz - 30KHz (-1dB)
* Input Impedance: 50K ohms
* Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
o 0.01% (2Vrms @ 1000Hz)
o 0.03% (10Vrms @ 1000Hz)
o 0.2% (20Vrms @ 1000Hz)
* Signal-to-Noise: 96 dB
* User Selectable Gain Settings: Low (All Headphones) and High (suitable for AKG K1000)
* Power Output:
o 2W per channel @ 600 ohms
o 1W per channel @ 300 ohms
* Voltage Swing: 60V p-p
* Power Consumption: 110 VA
* Metric: 350mm (length) by 290mm (width) by 140mm (height)
* Imperial: 13.8 inches (length) by 11.4 inches (width) by 5.5 inches (height)
* Weight: 9.6 kg or 21 lbs
Little Dot MK IV
Boasting a SEPP (OTL) in Class-A circuit design filled with high quality components such as an...
Little Dot MK VI+
A fully balanced architecture, the Little Dot MK VI+ has exceptional dynamic range and can produce...
Little Dot VII+
The Little Dot MK VII+ is a fully balanced, dual-mono headphone amplifier with single-ended...
Little Dot I+
The Little Dot I+ is a hybrid transistor-vacuum tube headphone amplifier, which combines the...
Little Dot MK II
An SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A, the Little Dot MK II greatly...