The successor to the Little Dot MK I, the Little Dot MK I+ takes advantage of American National Semiconductor’s newest offerings in ultra-low distortion circuit components: LME49710HA (Gold edition) or LME49720NA (Standard) high fidelity operational amplifier and the LME49600TS high performance current buffer. The new power supply consists of two 3.7V 700mA/h Lithium-Ion battery to provide up to 30 hours of high current, ultra-low distortion power to your headphones. Circuit stability and reliability over the previous Little Dot MK I has been markedly improved as well. The Little Dot MK I+ also has exceptional compatibility with a wide variety of IEMs, earphones, and full-sized headphones due to its user-selectable three gain settings, as well as output current control via internal jumpers. When jumper caps are set in place, output current increases by 80%, dramatically improving dynamics, impact, and low frequency response with the trade-off of lower battery life.
There are two versions of the Little Dot MK I+, the Standard Edition and the Gold Edition. The Standard Edition uses the LME49720NA op-amp in the pre-amplifier stage. The Gold Edition boasts dual LME49710HA op-amps in the pre-amplifier stage for superior dynamic range and current delivery.
* Line Input: 3.5mm (1/8") mini-stereo
* Headphone Output: 3.5mm (1/8") mini-stereo
* Frequency Response: 5 Hz (-0.6dB) to 200KHz (-0.3db)
* THD+N: 0.0010% (1V @ 1000 Hz)
* Suitable Headphone Impedance: 8 - 300 ohms
* Input Impedance: 20K ohms
* Power Output: 200mW (32 ohms)
* Gain Factor: 1, 2, 4x (User Selectable)
* Battery Life: up to 30 hours per charge
* Battery Overcharge Protection
* Universal Voltage AC Charger/Adapter included (Type B plug)
* Metric: 95 mm (length) by 70 mm (width) by 24 mm (height)
* English: 3.74 inches (length) by 2.75 inches (width) by 0.94 inches (height)
* Weight: 192 g (includes internal battery)
Little Dot MK IV
Boasting a SEPP (OTL) in Class-A circuit design filled with high quality components such as an...
Little Dot MK VI+
A fully balanced architecture, the Little Dot MK VI+ has exceptional dynamic range and can produce...
Little Dot VII+
The Little Dot MK VII+ is a fully balanced, dual-mono headphone amplifier with single-ended...
Little Dot I+
The Little Dot I+ is a hybrid transistor-vacuum tube headphone amplifier, which combines the...
Little Dot MK II
An SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A, the Little Dot MK II greatly...