• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 4 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
• Gold plated IEM plugs on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.
iFi Micro-iCAN Headphone Amplifier, Special Edition
Creating a one-box-fits-all-headphones amplifier was a challenge. That's because headphones are a...
RE2000 is the finest IEM ever produced by HiFIMAN and is the company’s first IEM with removable cables.
iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier
Reloaded, next generation! The original iTube became the 'go to' tube buffer for any and every...
High end planar magnetic full size headphones
iFi Audio Nano iOne
THE ‘HUB DAC’ AT THE CENTRE OF THE HOME AUDIO The iOne is a DAC for the modern home. It is so...