The REFERENCE SERIES from Lake People covers absolutely high-level audio products with outstanding features, best technical data and perfect craftsmanship.
LAKE PEOPLE DAC RS 06 is a top-range D/A converter, distinguished by its resampling unit, its 32-bit double mono converters and very particular analog output stages. By means of their specially designed, variable low-noise and low-distortion circuitry, the DAC RS 06 fulfils even highest demands
Taken from one of four possible inputs, the digital signal is forwarded to the receiver/resampling module.
When the resampling is activated all incoming data is normalized to 96 kHz. This is the optimim sample rate for the following converters.
The quality of the resampled signal is directly dependent from its clock source. Therefore a special low-jitter oscillator with a phase jitter < 1 pS = Picosecond is installed which is fed from its own low noise power supply build with discrete components.
According to the double-mono architecture two 32 bit D/A converters per channel are used inside DAC RS 06 to achieve higher linearity and lower noise. An incoming 16, 20 or 24 bit signal is expanded in a 32 bit signal inside the converters.
Without careful consideration of the analog output stages it wouldn't have been possible to make the outstanding performance of the top-notch converter available at the analog outputs.
In case of DAC RS 06, the converter is followed by an amplifier specially designed for this purpose, with a topology similar to an instrumentation amplifier.
It distinguishes itself by a wide dynamic range, minimum distortion and high flexibility with regard to the achievable output level.
From the D/A converters to the rear outputs the signal remains completely balanced.
- four switchable digital inputs:
- transformer balanced via XLR (AES 3), 24 bit / 192 kHz
- coaxial via RCA (S/P-DIF, AES-3id), 24 bit / 192 kHz
- optical via TOS-Link, 24 bit / 192 kHz
- USB 24/96 input Style B, transformer-coupled
- optional 192k-USB input
- coaxial digital output
- LED signaling for active input, lock, error and resampling-on
- Resampling related to 96 Hz
- 32 bit double-mono converters ( 2 converters per channel )
- Delta-Sigma D/A converter with 120 dB dynamic range / -112 dB THD
- output level software-adjustable to +3/+9/+15/+21 dBu for the bal. output resp. -3/+3/+9/+15 dBu for the unbal. output
- sophisticated analog output stages, max. dyn. range / min. distortion
- high-quality op-amps along the signal path
- high-quality MKP capacitors along the signal path
- balanced signals from the D/A converters to the outputs
- analog outputs electronically balanced via XLR, unbalanced via RCA
- elaborate supply voltage, low ERS caps for filtering and stabilization
- Power supply 85 - 260 V AC or USB (5V, 500 mA)
- solid black anodized aluminum case, front- and back panels
Analog inputs: 2 x XLR, electronically balanced, impedance 10 kohms
Input sensitivity: +2 … +25 dBu
Frequency range: 10 Hz … 20 kHz (- 0,1 dB)
10 Hz … 70 kHz (- 1 dB)
Crosstalk: < -90 dB (@ 15 kHz)
Resolution: 24 bit / up to 192 kHz
Dynamic range: > 119 dB (A-wtd)
THD+N: < -109 dB (@ -1 dBFs)
Internal sync: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
External sync: - WCLK, unbalanced, impedance 75 ohms, 28…210 kHz
Output format: Pro / Con switchable
Digital outputs: - XLR, transformer balanced, according to AES 3/11;
impedance 110 ohms, output voltage > 4 Vss
- Cinch, coaxial, according to IEC 958/AES-3id,
impedance 75 ohms, output voltage > 1 Vss
- TosLink, optical according to EIAJ RC RC-5720
- optional 96 kHz or 192 kHz USB output
Power supply: 90 ... 260 V AC with IEC/CEE connector
Dimensions: 168 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
Case/Finish: Black anodized Aluminum case, front and back
Violectric HPA V200
The HPA V200 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- ,...
Violectric HPA V181
The HPA V181 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- ,...
Violectric DAC V800
This is what german " hifi & records " magazin No. 3/2010 found out: " The measurements showed...
Violectric PPA V600
PHONO PRE-AMP PPA V600 Finest Pre-Amplifier with countless Features The PPA V600 was developed...
Violectric HPA V90
The HPA V90 was developped with the target to enable high transmission quality for low- , medium-...