The REFERENCE SERIES from Lake People covers absolutely high-level audio products with outstanding features, best technical data and perfect craftsmanship.
The Lake People ADC RS 04 is a top-range Analog-to Digital Converter distinguished by its very particular analog input stages. By means of their specially designed, variable low-noise and low-distortion circuitry, ADC RS 04 fulfils even highest demands.
ADC RS 04 consists of the analog-digital converter and the affiliated circuitry for clock generating.
The unit converts a stereophonic analogue input signal into a linear (PCM) 24 bit digital output signal with a dynamic range of 119 dB and THD+N of –109 dB (@ 48 kHz) and 32 … 192 kHz sample rate.
The analogue inputs are electronically balanced and equipped with XLR type connectors.
Input sensitivity may be adjusted by two rotary faders on the front panel.
Input level is displayed by two fast and precise acting 7-segment LED peak-meters with a range of -36 … 0 dBFs.
A switchable soft acting limiter in the analogue domain serves for trouble-free level settings with only little risk of digital overload.
The internal sample rate can be switched to 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192 kHz.
Furthermore a WCLK input is provided for external synchronization within a range of 28 – 210 kHz.
The digital outputs are designed to transformer balanced AES/EBU specifications (XLR) as well as to unbalanced S/P-DIF (AES-id) standard and optical Tos-Link specifications.
As an option, ADC RS 04 may be equipped with a USB interface capable of 96 kHz sample rate.
Digital output format can be set to either consumer or professional format.
- 2 electronically balanced inputs via XLR (unbalanced operation possible with adaptors)
- Signal treatment on the front end with typically 128 dB dynamic range
- Peak level meter with 2 x 7 LEDs from -36 … 0 dBFs
- 6 dB meter offset adjustable in the menu
- switchable soft acting limiter to avoid digital overload
- 24 Bit conversion with 109 dB THD+N and 119 dB dyn. range
- Internal sample-rate generation with precise oscillators for 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 und 196 kHz
- Wordclock input via BNC for external synchronization from 28 – 210 kHz with low Jitter PLL
- 3/4 digital outputs:
- transfomer balanced via XLR (AES 3), 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- coaxial via RCA (S/P-DIF, AES-3id), 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- optical vial TOS-Link, 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- optional USB output Style B, 24 Bit / 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- LEDs for Lock, Sample Rate, clock source and Limiter
- High quality MKP capacitors in the signal chain
- 0,1 / 1 % metal film resistors throughout the unit
- Switch-mode supply for trouble free worldwide operation
- Mains supply 85 - 260 V AC or via USB (5V, 500 mA)
- elaborate supply voltage filtering and stabilization
- Case made of Aluminum - black anodized
Analog inputs: 2 x XLR, electronically balanced, impedance 10 kohms
Input sensitivity: +2 … +25 dBu
Frequency range: 10 Hz … 20 kHz (- 0,1 dB)
10 Hz … 70 kHz (- 1 dB)
Crosstalk: < -90 dB (@ 15 kHz)
Resolution: 24 bit / up to 192 kHz
Dynamic range: > 119 dB (A-wtd)
THD+N: < -109 dB (@ -1 dBFs)
Internal sync: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
External sync: - WCLK, unbalanced, impedance 75 ohms, 28…210 kHz
Output format: Pro / Con switchable
Digital outputs: - XLR, transformer balanced, according to AES 3/11;
impedance 110 ohms, output voltage > 4 Vss
- Cinch, coaxial, according to IEC 958/AES-3id,
impedance 75 ohms, output voltage > 1 Vss
- TosLink, optical according to EIAJ RC RC-5720
- optional 96 kHz USB output
Power supply: 90 ... 260 V AC with IEC/CEE connector or via USB
Dimensions: 168 x 49 x 145 mm (W x H x D)
Case/Finish: Black anodized case, front and back
Violectric HPA V200
The HPA V200 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- ,...
Violectric HPA V181
The HPA V181 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- ,...
Violectric DAC V800
This is what german " hifi & records " magazin No. 3/2010 found out: " The measurements showed...
Violectric PPA V600
PHONO PRE-AMP PPA V600 Finest Pre-Amplifier with countless Features The PPA V600 was developed...
Violectric HPA V90
The HPA V90 was developped with the target to enable high transmission quality for low- , medium-...