Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
John Massaria
I hope more hear what these spectacular hp’s do right which to me is so nearly perfect as you so eloquently put in your well thought review- I truly adore mine and are truly the number one go to for me of any headphone at any price- a slight modification I never dreamed could be so enjoyable- thank you for trying them and hearing their best attributes for what they are
Reactions: eric65
frost15
It was your passionate MOD review what brought me to buy them in the first place, so thank you very much John.
nb1970
nb1970
It was John's thought processes earlier on that lead me to buy the LSA HP-2 and now I'm wondering whether I should sell those (probably not, they are a great headphone) and trade up to the JM GH50 (maybe when the funds and wife allow!)
John Massaria
nb1970 - the LSA HP2 can easily be modified to Flatt flexable fluffy dots- the bass is not b/c their is already one port and is maxed for that design- according to EternityInParis who owns the HP2 he modded with dots and says it transformed them - pin point stop start instruments tones and hits, vocals better defined - a worth while mod- if you want send em to me shipping on you both ways and I will mod em for you for nothin- pm me
frost15
@John Massaria Funnily enough my name is Javier Martínez so the JM horns feel like custom made for me as well LOL:beerchug::beerchug:
immortalsoul
immortalsoul
Hi, did you tried the Magni? I want to buy a closed back headphone and I listen to mostly death/ technical death metal/ progressive death metal. You can answer me in a PM. Thank you!
John Massaria
A playlist for all headphone lovers
frost15
Well guys, after almost a year since I wrote this review I thought I would say something! First of all, I'm still rocking the hell out of these cans, they are still my fav headphones ever (I spend a lot of time listening to music so the burn in count is well over 6000 hours now haha!). As I have stated before I don't feel I need anything else anymore. I'm set up for life (as long as my device and cans stay alive haha, but I take very good care of both so...). Everytime I try other headphones I miss some aspect of the sound signature of the JM horns. They are that good imho ladies and gentleman. The aspect that still captivates me the most is the spacious, huge studio like sound despite being closed back cans. It's simply mindblowing. Music is just a different experience with these. Hope you all are still enjoying them aswell.