Kennerton Gjallarhorn GH-40 Caliber 40mm – horn-loaded headphones

Frequency Response10-43000 Hz
Sensitivity115 dB / 1 V
Impedance30 Ohm
Maximum Input Power100 mW
Cord lengthHigh quality 2 meters length detachable cable made from OFC wires is terminated with high quality gold plated 6.3 mm TRS connector
Weight360 g ( w/o cable)

Gjallarhorn-GH40-driver.jpg

• brand new horn loaded design with new driver with “oldschool” paper membrane
  • high strength and reliability of technology proven for almost a century
  • analog warm sound without the characteristic harshness and lifelessness of synthetics materials
  • natural sound inherent in “Golden Era of Stereo” audio equipment

Case-2.jpg

The kit includes eco-leather case​

Russia and CIS​

Address 11, Lomanaya st., Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 196084
Phone +7(812) 9203680
Email info@kennerton.com

Comments

John Massaria

1000+ Head-Fier
I have them they are similar to the warm house sound of Kennerton but easier to take with you portably - they are very comfortable too ez on pocket book compared to GH50 but the GH50Mk2 for me is as many know I will say my #1 go to headphone daily - I grab it 99% of the time for so many reasons it checks ALL my boxes for me -

Halimj7

100+ Head-Fier
Do they have a “warm analog sound” as referenced in their product page online and how is the treble? Thanks.

LostnAmerica

100+ Head-Fier
Thx John, just curious once again...I also have couple of questions regarding the "tuning" you do on the Gjallarhorn' also. I'll pm you for that.

Thx!