JVC HANC100 Noise Cancelling Headphones

General Information

The HA-NC100 is a noise canceling headphone that can produce a 75% noise reduction when in the active mode. It also has 50 hours of use on one AAA battery. The HA-NC100 also has a cord rewind system, so that it will retract its 4.9 foot cord back up into its left earpiece. And to make it easy to travel, the HA-NC100 folds down into a compact size for easy traveling and it comes with an airplane adapter and a carry pouch. And when you are not traveling the HA-NC100s can be used in the passive mode for great performance at home.

Latest reviews

Got these from a friend who upgraded his. The set I have isn't quite like the picture, It's more like a mobile version... Mine fold up and fit nicely in a cargo pocket, and it even eats its own cord to boot. The noise cancellation isn't anything to be excited about. I kept forgetting it was on and draining the battery repeatedly, so I keep a 1/4" adapter in there, and carry it with me whenever I mix for my church. I don't think you'd need the noise cancellation anyways, I recently used them as earmuffs at a demolition derby and they muffled the sound just enough. Not to mention they don't let much outside sound in in the first place.

They sound great, and they cover the spectrum well. Highs are crisp, and even make me recognize when I have 'em up too loud. Mids are well placed with no annoying frequencies (coming from a guy who has a love-hate relationship with 1k), and lows can get thumping depending on what you serve it.

I have yet to be able to max them out, and they're even comfortable to wear around my neck when I'm not using them. I think it fits me perfectly :)

Comments

There are no comments to display.