JVC HA-FXT90

1. blupblup
    Great Earphones
    Written by blupblup
    Published Dec 31, 2011
    Pros - Sound, price
    Cons - Comfort, isolation
    These earphones were a pleasant surprise, I wasn't sure what to expect but these sound absolutely amazing.
    The bass at first was a little light but it seems over time that it has improved and I also use my small, cheap fii0 E5 amp and that seems to improve it somewhat.

These have a very good, balanced sound and are brighter than any of my previous sets, but I actually like that.... at first it was odd getting used to it but over time I am enjoying the brightness and clarity much more than I thought I would.

These are a fun earphone but also sound fantastic and separation is good and these have done just about every genre of music I've listened to, justice.

This isn't really a review, just a few thoughts on these excellent earphones.

So a 4/5 or 8/10.
      Wuzupmyhomiz likes this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. Austin Morrow
      Maybe an 8/10 then. 7/5 means they're okay, IMO.
      Austin Morrow, Jan 1, 2012
    3. blupblup
      Yes and 8 would probably be fairer and perhaps even more accurate... sound alone would definitely equate an 8 - 8.5
      But as I said, it's not just about sound.... many other things are factored in and I have tried to be objective, things like comfort after prolonged use and isolation have to be factored in.
      Sound and value... 8-8.5 out of 10
      Comfort 6 out of 10
      Isolation 6 out of 10
      I would say a 7 - 7.5 is a fair score.
      Anyone else is free to rate them however they please.
      blupblup, Jan 1, 2012
    4. blupblup
      Have decided to up the score to 4 out of 5 based purely on the sound, these sound excellent.
      But please heed the warnings of isolation and comfort.
      blupblup, Jan 3, 2012