Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

General Information

Reduces irritating and unwanted background noiseProduct InformationiSymphony NC1 Full-Size Noise Canceling Stereo Headphones are perfect for anyenvironment - or any place where you would just rather tune out the outsideworld. These noise canceling headphones from iSymphony reduce ambient noiseproviding a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment. Ambient sound issynthesized and reduced with an anti-sound signal produced by a noise-cancelingcircuit.  Their foldable design provides a convenient solution for storageand portability and its high-quality sound is sure to leave you impressed - andasking for more.  Product Features Noise canceling headphones reduce ambient noise and provide a quieter environment to enhance audio entertainment High quality sound with closed type stereo headphones featuring large 40mm drivers and full size ear cups Plug adapter is included to connect directly to stereo or to the dual jack of in-flight services. Cord is detachable - use headphones as noise canceling hearing protectors Foldable design to provide storage and portable convenience. Ideal for travel - airplane train and busProduct Specification Color:  Black and Silver Frequency Response:  20 Hz - 20 kHz Driver Units:  40 mm Sensitivity: 121 dB (On) 115 dB (Off) Impedance:  32 ohms Noise Reduction Level:  up to 18 dB at 300 Hz Output Power: 20mW Length of Cord: Detachable 4.9 ft. (1.5m)Includes iSymphony NC1 Noise Canceling Stereo Headphones Detachable Cable (provides cordless convenience) Airplane Plug Adapter Two (2) 'AAA' Batteries Carrying pouchMinimum Requirements 2 'AAA' Batteries (Included)

Latest reviews

Pros: noise canceling properties, comfort, design, overall value
Cons: none that I remembered
I owned these headphones about 4 years ago and I really liked them. Now this was when I didn't care much for sound quality, so I can't tell you much about the sound quality in terms of being a audiophile, but when I owned them they sounded pretty good to me. They had excellent noise cancelling for cans of this value, and during long trips with my youth group in a van with quite a few others talking, all I could hear was my music, and while on a few plane trips in the time Ive owned these they worked really well. I have no complaints. Reason I don't have them today is that my mom broke them because she got really mad at me for something. but I owned these for close to a year.

Comments

There are no comments to display.