Frogbeats C4

1. sherry1218
    very good
    Written by sherry1218
    Published Dec 16, 2014
    Pros - the sound is excellent
    The seller is a good person.
  2. 23t23dS
    Nah
    Written by 23t23dS
    Published Mar 14, 2013
    No longer relevant
    1. View previous replies...
    2. ZimmerX
      23t23dS, Omphalopsychite, thanks for your comments on this. Criticism like this is appreciated because we want to work on making the system better. I apologise for the problems you've encountered whilst you were waiting for your CIEMs. I'd like to direct you here, hopefully it will explain certain things:
      ZimmerX, Mar 20, 2013
    3. 23t23dS
      Thanks for coming out with this David, it really does go a long way in explaining things!
      23t23dS, Mar 20, 2013
    4. Omphalopsychite
      Thanks David for the announcement and your response here. As 23t23dS said it goes a long way in explaining things.
      Omphalopsychite, Mar 20, 2013
  3. Rakan
    Very Good CIEM
    Written by Rakan
    Published Nov 7, 2012
    Pros - Crazy Soundstage and image, very impactful bass
    Cons - Long lead time
    Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs
    1. View previous replies...
    2. tumburu
      How about dynamics and frequency response compared to 334 and Miracle? I understand about the highs being more extended but are they emphasized or recessed by comparison with the two? I ask this because I'm sensitive to highs and I find my AKG K3003 too bright at times. Thanks.
      tumburu, Nov 9, 2012
    3. purrin
      They do not have the peak upper mids / lower treble which the K3003 have.
      purrin, Feb 9, 2013
    4. Shini44
      if these were better than Miracle then a lot would be talking about it, Miracle got six BAs.
      Can you at least tell us why do you think that these are better? or is it the new toy syndrome?
      Shini44, Mar 17, 2013