Exciting, Dynamic and Transparent Sound Reproduction
The exaSound e20 mkIII DAC brings music reproduced with recording studio accuracy to computer audiophiles. e20 can play any high-resolution stereo recording the way it was recorded - nothing added, nothing taken away.
e20 supports PCM sampling rates from 44.1 to 384Khz at 32bit resolution, and DSD at 2.82 and 5.64 MHz.
Designed and Built for Computer Audiophiles
* DSD 2.82MHz and DSD 5.64MHz without conversion to PCM
* 384kHz/ 32bit maximum PCM sampling rate.
* DXD 352.8kHz master files are reproduced with remarkable bit-perfect low-jitter accuracy.
* ES9018 Sabre32 jitter-cancelling reference DAC chip from ESS Technologies.
* Asynchronous USB Interface eliminates jitter caused by unstable computer timing.
* OS X and Windows ASIO custom high-performance drivers.
* Automatic sampling rate switching.
* 384 kHz software upsampling.
* 0.13 ps master clock. Jitter minimization is achieved by using 3 three precision oscillators.
* 17 power filtering stages minimize noise, jitter and channel crosstalk.
* Galvanic isolation between the USB subsystem and the DAC circuits eliminates noise caused by ground loops and blocks computer-originated interferences.
* High-fidelity second generation headphone amplifier capable of driving the most demanding headphones.
* Simultaneously driven, gold plated balanced (XLR), and unbalanced (RCA) line outputs.
* Two S/PDIF inputs provide jitter reduction and superb D/A conversion when used with CD transports.
* The e20 DAC can be programmed to work with most IR remote controls.