- Frequency Response: 23 Hz to 24.5 kHz.
- Efficiency: 106 dB .
- THD: < 0.05% (typical).
- Impedance: 32 Ohms (nominal).
Each earcup has a separate high-quality 2.5mm audio input connector.
The Airmotiv GR1 can be used with both balanced and unbalanced cables and ships with
a high quality unbalanced cable terminated with an 1/8” stereo headphone connector .
Optional balanced cables will be available.
- Amplifier Compatibility:
Because the Airmotiv GR1 features both high-efficiency and a relatively easy to drive
impedance, it will work well with any high quality headphone amplifier as well as the
headphone outputs on virtually all in-home or portable audio gear.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil.
- Diaphragm: Ultra-low mass diaphragm, consisting of a polycarbonate
substrate, reinforced with graphene infusion technology.
- Loading: Aperiodic (semi-open).
- Earcup Body: Natural ash wood.
- Earcup Grill: Water-jet machined aluminum exterior grill and decorative dress panel.
- Earpad Type: Circumaural (around the ear).
- Replaceable Earpads: Yes.
- Earpad Dimensions:
Round; 3-3/4” outside diameter; 2-1/4” inside diameter.
Ergonomic depth contour ranges between ¾” and 1-1/4”
- Earpad Material:
Deep breathable vegan leather earpads, micro-perf ventilation, and memory foam interior
fill with integral latch retaining ring.
All metal headband, with soft breathable vegan leather pad, and metal ball-bearing
detents for firm precise adjustment.
- Overall Weight (not including cable): 400 grams.
- Length: Two meters.
- Type: Unbalanced.
- Replaceable: Yes.
Oxygen-free copper (OFC) cable, with all gold plated electrical contacts, machined metal
connectors and strain reliefs, soft flexible insulation, and attractive cloth covering.
High quality standard 3.5mm stereo headphone connector ( ¼” TRS adapter included).
- Contoured velour-lined hard-shell carrying case included.
- 12" x 9" x 6" boxed
- 3 lbs.