• Optical TOSLink 24-bit/192kHz-capable
• RCA coaxial input 24-bit/384kHz-capable
• Driverless USB input 16-bit/48kHz-capable (designed for tablets/phones)
• HD USB input 32-bit/384KHz and DSD128-capable (for computer/laptop playback; see driver details below)
• On a PC (Vista, Win 7 or 8) Hugo will playback music up to 384KHz and support both DSD64 and DSD128, but for this you must install the supplied driver which comes in the box and is also available on this product page.
• On Apple Mac OS, iOS for iPhone/iPad and Android, no drivers are required and Hugo will work up to 384KHz and DSD64/128 if your playback software/app can support it.
• 2x3.5mm headphone jacks
• 1x6.35mm (1/4 inch) headphone jack
• 1x (pair) stereo RCA phono output
• Advanced digital volume control
• Crossfeed filter network
• Battery powered for approximately 14 hours operation
• Input, sample rate and volume level indication by colour-change LEDs
• 26K tap-length filter (more than double when compared to the QuteHD DAC)
• Headphone output: 110dB SPL into a 300ohm headphone load
• Output power – 1KHz 1V sinewave both channels driven 0.1% distortion
• 600 ohms 35mW
• 300 ohms 70mW
• 56 ohms 320mW
• 32 ohms 600mW
• 8 ohms 720mW
• THD – 1KHz 3V output: 0.0005%
• Dynamic Range: 120dB
• Output impedance: 0.075 ohms
• Damping factor >100
• Weight: 0.4kg
• Dimensions: 100x20x132mm (WxHxD)
7 Balanced Armature Drivers per channel, all drivers share the same axis; custom made Stereolab...
Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon
The Liquid Carbon is a lightweight, fully balanced amplifier designed for those looking for the...
GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier
Technical Specifications: Signal Input: 2x XLR female, balance 2x RCA, unbalanced ...
Geek Out IEM 100 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier
Geek Out IEM 100 is an on-the-go, high-res DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp...
Mini-M8 (pronounced: "mini-mate") is thinner and lighter than our best-selling HiFi-M8, making it...