* Dual ESS9038 DAC chip.
* Class A headphone and preamp outputs. Headphone outputting 7500mW@16ohm.
* Dual mono and fully symmetrical.
* Fully discrete signal path.
* Burson proprietary Max Current Power Supply (MCPS) which raises voltage frequency from 50Hz to 170kHz, pushing noise beyond human hearing.
* 5 sets of MCPS: Which means, Display/Functionality, DAC, analouge left and analouge right are all separately powered.
* 4 layers, high-density PCB, ensuring perfect separation and shielding of noise interference
* Bluetooth 5.0 input.
* Xmos USB receiver. 32bit / 786khz, DSD512 native streaming (custom developed driver by Thesycon, Germany)
* 7 selectable sound filters and two gain levels.
* Audiophile components throughout including TDK resistors, Elna caps.
* All-new "Cool Case" is a 300% more efficient heat-sink when compared to the Conductor 2 enclosure.
*1800USD inc shipping worldwide.
Arya is the latest planar-magnetic headphone from Hifiman
Topping DX7 PRO
The TOPPING DX7 Pro DAC/Amp is an upgrade on their DX7s. The DX7 Pro adds to the already quality specs of the DX7s with the ESS flagship ES9038PRO...
The Ultimate Headphone Amplifier: Benchmark Media Systems, Inc. and THX, Ltd. have partnered to introduce the Benchmark HPA4 headphone/line...
Matrix Audio Element X
High-end DAC + Streamer + Music player + Headphone amplifier + Pre-amplifier
SMSL M500 DAC Headphone AMP MQA ES9038PRO ES9311 XMOS XU-216 32bit 768kHz DSD512 Hi-Res Audio DAC Headphone Amplifier