Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Rookie Rooster
Rookie Rooster
And by the way, this pair is not received as a sample for reviewing, it is purchased at it's full price, as a amateur reviewer myself...
BadMoose
BadMoose
I'm not disagreeing with you, but if you knew they'd be bad, (which I'm assuming) then why did you drop 300 dollars on them?
pro1137
pro1137
 This just sounds like a hate post. They're overpriced, but they're not bad.
miceblue
miceblue
The new 2013 model actually sounds pretty decent.
lin0003
The old model sounds horrible though and I know because I've owned a pair a year ago before I got into Head-Fi.
S
sngltrac
My son wanted a pair of beats and I talked him out of. He wanted them because of the name and how many of his friends have Beats. We went to Best Buy and compared them against other display models and he gave up on the idea of owning them because cheaper pair of Sennheisers sounded just as good.
S
sngltrac
Poetic
Poetic
the new 2013 actually sounds pretty decent like miceblue said. But still way overpriced, i'd sell these and get a pair of Sennheiser 598's , Q701's or extend the budget towards the He-400's before I ever buy a pair of Beats...
thatBeatsguy
thatBeatsguy
I don't see any reason why OP would write this review in the first place. At least 95% of Head'Fi knows that Beats sounds bad for the price, so why bother?

And really? 'Decent' bass? I don't think so. They sound too muddy for my tastes, but that's just me.

Still, BadMoose gets the win comment. +1