Audio-Technica AT-PHA50BT Portable high power wireless headphones amplifier condensed the excellent acoustic performance.
- Unleash the powerful driving force good sound 50mW+50mW high output headphone amplifier.
- Place the film capacitors in audio signal line and power supply, high stopband and the high-definition playback.
- Music and preferences into 4 types with switching between sound effect mode (AM3D).
- Organic EL display Japan Japanese song titles, incoming phone number and battery status information.
- Less compression loss of sound quality aptX ® and corresponds to the AAC codec to prevent sound deterioration.
- Rotary volume Department adopts ALPS encoder and ensure high usability.
- Enjoy hands-free calls with music playing on A2DP devices and HFP/HSP devices.
- Support PBAP accessible history of smart phones, can make calls from the product.
- SCMS-T support one-segment audio listen wirelessly.
- Multi-pair ring support enables equipment registrations up 8.
Communication method: Bluetooth standard compliant Ver.3.0
Output Bluetooth standard standard Power Class2
Maximum communication distance * Within 10 m in good condition.
Use frequency bands 2.4 GHz (2.402~2.480GHz)
Modulation scheme FHSS
Supported Bluetooth profiles A2DP AVRCP HFP and HSP PBAP
Compatible codecs SBC/aptX/AAC
For content protection SCMS-T method
Transmission band 20 ~ 20, 000Hz(44.1kHz sampling time)
Maiku型 expression Electret condenser type
Microphone directional characteristics Omni-directional
Microphone sensitivity -42 dB (1 V/Pa, at1kHz)
Microphone frequency range 50 ~ 8,000 Hz
Maximum output level 50mW+50mW (16 Ω, T.H.D1%)
Output terminal 3.5 mm dia. stereo mini jack
Power supply DC3.7V Li-polymer rechargeable battery (built-in)
Charging Jack Micro USB
Charging time * Approximately 3 hours
Use available time * Serial communication (music playback): about 8 hours
Continuous standby: up approx. 100 hours
External dimensions (excluding protrusions) H69 x W39.6 x D10.3mm
Mass Approx. 29 g
Operating temperature range 5 ~ 40 ° c
Display unit Organic EL (solid color)
* On conditions of use varies.