A major revision update to the Rx Mk II, the Rx MkIII now supports balanced input and balanced output. In addition a Bass control knob is added to the feature list.
This powerful amp is well suited for the hard-to-drive headphones such as the Hifiman series, Senn HD800's, Audeze LCD's.
From the ALO page :-
- Unique bass adjustment
- Custom machined knobs for precision control
- 4 color illuminated indicator light
- 3 position gain switch for ultimate volume control
- Balanced input and output
- Single-Ended input and output
- 10 hours of battery life in Fully-Balanced mode.
- 12-14 hours of battery life in Single-Ended mode
- Available in anodized black (Silver at the end of May '12)
Battery: Battery4400 mAh Lithium-Polymer
Battery Play Time: Play Time10 – 14 hours
Battery Recharge Time: Recharge Time3 hours
Frequency Response : +/- 1 dB:5 Hz - 80 kHz
Output Power - Balanced:
150 mW into 300 ohms
630 mW into 50 ohms
640 mW into 32 ohms
80 mW into 600 ohms
Output Power - Unbalanced:
20 mW into 600 ohms
220 mW into 50 ohms
320 mW into 32 ohms
40 mW into 300 ohms
High Gain Setting: Hi Gain12dB
Medium Gain Setting: Med Gain3dB
Low Gain Setting: Lo Gain-3dB
.5 dB @ 360 Hz
1 dB @ 260 Hz
2 dB @ 160 Hz
3 dB @ 80 Hz
3.5 dB @ < 40 Hz
< .5 dB @ > 360 Hz
V-MODA Crossfade M-100
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 50m foldable closed headphones.
Lotoo Paw Gold
A Digital Audio Player that supports DSD64, DSD128, FLAC, APE, WAV, AAC, ALAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, &...
Ultrasone Signature DJ
Ultrasone Signature DJ - 50mm driver
FitEar TO GO! 334
FitEar is known in Japan for making custom IEMs primarily for professional artists, musicians...
Hifiman DAP featuring dual ES9018 DACs with swappable amp modules.