Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Sleepaphobic
Sleepaphobic
Congrats on your customs. I too decided to go with ACS due to UK pricing and the fact they are based in England. I went for the T1 live as cables and I never get along. I've read that ACS stock cables are probably the best in the industry but I'm sure something will happen. Getting the latest and greatest could also be kind of risky and something I never really do but ACS didn't make this version overnight so it should be OK.
Now I can't say anything about how they are yet because I still don't have them! I got my impressions (BTW the feeling of that silicon being squeezed into your ear is just super cool) something like 2 weeks before christmas and I'm still waiting (Clearing something with reseller, god knows what).
Customer service with ACS has been pretty good so far. I did email them a few times with no response and they did forget to ring me back one time but other than that these guys and gals are great. They are crazy nice and always answer the phone in 2 rings and are super fast to deal with.
Hopefully I can join you soon in the ACS club.
cooperpwc
cooperpwc
Great review. I want to try these someday.