I'm one of those dreadful audio objectivists, who goes around killing unicorns with DBT.
- Headphone Inventory
- AKG K702, Grado SR80i and an assortment of crap earbuds.
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Objective 2 Headphone Amp ("Desktop" with original board, custom DIY frontpanel)
- Source Inventory
- Cambridge Audio DACMagic, Sandisk Sansa Clip+ and Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Cable Inventory
- Cheap stuff from cablemountain.co.uk
- Power-Related Components
- Erm...surge protectors?
- Other Audio Equipment
- Squeezebox Touch (bought at <50% of RRP)
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- Solid 24k gold cable elevators. The lower purity ones degraded the soundstage and had horrible synergy with my solid 24k gold USB cable.
- Music Preferences
- Not entirely sure. I'll get back to you on this one.
- In full-time education.
"To be serious with audio equipment, you don't have to spend a lot of cash. To be taken seriously by other purchasers of audio equipment, you have to spend a lot of cash."