- bicycling, swimming, reading, making music, HiFi cable DIY
- Headphone Inventory
Sennheiser: HD600, CX300 II
Superlux: Superlux HD-668 B
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Meier Audio Corda Swing, a NAD C320BEE's headphone jack
- Source Inventory
Raspberry Pi running Volumio through Musical Fidelity V-DAC II by USB,
NAD C521i through Musical Fidelity V-DAC II by S/PDIF,
Linn Basik/K5 through battery driven Musical Fidelity V-LPS II,
Behringer UCA222 U-CONTROL USB-ADC,
Sansa Clip+ 8GB
- Cable Inventory
- Monitor Audio black&white NF1201, Sommer Cable Club MK II, Van den Hul D-102 III H, Audioquest Forest 75Ohm coax, some DIY cables
- Power-Related Components
- VOLTCRAFT FSP-1122 to power the Musical Fidelity V-DAC II.
- Other Audio Equipment
- Ukulele, Cajon, Tenor Saxophone, Piano (digital Yamaha CLP511)
- Music Preferences
- Jazz, New Wave, Big Beat, Flamenco, J.S. Bach's Cello works, chamber music and organ works
"We reduced honey by 20% and balanced it with high fructose corn syrup..."
German food engineer to Peter Schuler (head of fast food operations for Madrigal Electromotive)
Breaking Bad season 5 episode 2...this is what THEY do: reducing the honey!