Have a passion for collecting watches and a disease for collecting personal audio gear.
collecting watches, and collecting high end personal audio gear (not necessarily portable)
Collecting Watches and Traveling
- Headphone Inventory
- JH Layla's, Westone ES5's, Shure 846's, Hifi Man HE1000's, Audeze LCD 4's, Focal Utopias, Empire Ears Zeus R, Westone 60's, Jabra pulses (to track my heart rate)
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Bakoon HPA-21, Simaudio Moon Neo 430 HA, PS Audio BHK Signature PRE, Chord Hugo TT, Chord Hugo, Chord Mojo, ALO Conrinental Dual Mono, Bakoon HPA-01M
- Source Inventory
- PS Audio Directstream with Network Bridge 2, Onkyo DP-X1, iMac with Audience USB cables and Auidoquest Diamond Ethernet Cables
- Cable Inventory
- Whiplash 8 conductor TWag 3 for all IEMS and CANS, Whiplash 8 conductor TWau 3 for HE1000's and LCD 4's,, Whiplash 8 Conductor TWag 3 interconnects/ USB to micro USB's / and Lightning to micro USB's, Silver Dragon interconnects, Nordost Hemdale RCA's, Nordost Hemdale XLRs, Nordost Blue Heavan RCAs, Nordost Blue Heaven USB's, Audience Chryod USB A-B, Audioquest Diamond Ethernet cables on all source pc's, Forza USB-micro USB's, a bunch of others that I can't think of off hand.
- Power-Related Components
- PS Audio DTECT, PS Audio AC3, PS Audio Power Plant 3, Core Power Solutions Equi-Core 300, Core-Power Solutions Equi-Core 1200
- Other Audio Equipment
- IEM Dehumidifiers, IEM Vacuums, 2.5 TRS balance to about every other imaginable termination converter possible 3.5, 6.3, XLR, etc.
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- Not much of a tweaker other than mixing and matching cables and sources or amps
- Music Preferences
- Rock, Hip Hop, Jazz, R&B, Soul, Pop, Pretty much everything goes
- I'm a gadget freak! Anything that's a gadget I need to buy!
- I own a telecommunications company, a telemedicine start-up, and am an angel investor.