- Listening to music Listening to music Listening to music
- Headphone Inventory
No.1 === Stax SR 009 (for me: THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!)
No.2 === AKG K 812
No.3 === Stax Lambda Professional
No.4 === Audeze LCD XC carbon
No.5 === Shure KSE 1500 (for me: The best IEM !!!)
No.6 === AKG K 3003
No.7 === Shure SE 846
- Beyerdynamic dt 1770 (boomy)
- Sennheiser HD 800 (early version)
- AKG k3003i earlier version(sold and bought a new k3003 verison)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD2000x
- Audeze LCD XC early model
- Sennheiser HD 800 (2015)
- Beyerdynamic dt 1350 with balanced Moon Audio Silver Dragon headphone cable (super - will buy it again)
- Beyerdynamic T50p (didn't like it)
- Beyerdynamic T51 (better, but not as good as 1350)
- Beyerdynamic T1 (nice in balanced mode)
- AKG K 701
- Dita Answer, Truth
- Inear Stagediver SD2s
- Stax 007 mk I, (borowed - I will buy one when I find the 70.000 Ser.)
my first HP: Sennheiser HD 540 reference !!! from 1984 (payed 250 german mark) I suposse I always was a headier at heart!) will keep it for ever.
Sennheiser HD 530 (don't use it)
- Headphone Amp Inventory
=== Stax SRM 007tII
=== Stax SRM 323
=== PrismSound Lyra
Stax SRM D10 (new miracle - MAGIC !!! for the price and practicality)
Tidal streaming Lossless
Stax SRM 007TII
LAB 12 otl HPA
Fiio e 12
Vorzuge Pure II
Onkyo dp x1a,
- Source Inventory
Studio - Audio Interface/Preamp/Mixer/DAC/ADC: Prism Audio Lyra
Mutec MC3usb+ (master clock for Genelec)
Macbook Pro 2014, Macbook air 2015,
streaming: Tidal, Roonlabs, Amarra 3, Audirvana+
Antelope Zodiac Platinum Voltikus (Sold),
Antelope Zodiac (Sold)
Totaldac D1 (gone)
Tuner: FM Revox B261 (for live classical concert program)
Turntable: Kuzma stab S+ 12 inch stogi
Phono: Micro Groove + mkII
Onkyo DP X1 A, iPhone 7, iPod touch 5, (not any more: iPod classic 5th Gen. with wolfson)
- Cable Inventory
- Audioquest & USB, Audioquest Coffee Usb, Kimber Usb, Sommercable XLR, Furutech evolution II
- Power-Related Components
- Furrutech Evolution, Powercons direct to electricity box.
- Other Audio Equipment
Genelec 8351 & 7370 x 2 (Coaxial 3 system compact monitor + sub ) Together 1.500 watt
Macbook pro - Audirvana 3, (Amarra 4 Luxe), Tidal streaming + Roonlabs Library - Audioquest Coffee usb - Digital: Mutec MC 3+ USB - Aes/ebu - Genelec 7370 x2, digital Sub -Aes/ebu- Genelec 8351 left, right, analog: Mytec Brooklyn dac.
Special dedicated music room - Studio - Controled with the Genelec GLM 2.0.SET. Reverb time 0,3- 0,4
SOLD: Focal Twin6 BE
(in the past: many big brand name passive loudspeaker as a Wilson Audio Watt Puppy...Sold all !) Prefer pro audio gear: Active monitor loudspeakers.
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- Special dedicated audiophile studio room + Genelec GLM 2.0.SET.
- Music Preferences
Classical music (baroque, classicism, 21 century), Jazz, R&B, pop, Choral music, rock, progressive rock, Vocal, Electronic and much more...
Sound Preferences: I prefer the most neutral sound as possible. It's a fun to listen "big sound" and boost the bass on some other "big" headphones, but not more then 5 minutes.
Like extremely tight and well controlled sound, so I can hearing exactly what you're recording or what's on your recording. Want to be close to music as much as possible.
- No time for other Toys.
- ex professional musician
"[size=1em]Music is an amazing thing. It doesn’t exist as a stationary object. It moves in real time and can be uplifting both to the player and the listener" Keith Jarrett. [/size]