1. Audio Post-Mastering on my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
2. YouTube Music Video Clip Creation in a channel under my name ).
3. Object-Oriented Data Base Design
4. Research on bipolar disorders
5. History and Philosophy
All Items marked with an * have been sold or donated.
DENON DH-5000 MarkL with Jena cable and ZMF pads.
DENON DH-2000 with pure silver cable and ZMF pads.
HIFIMAN Edition X V2
FOSTEX TH-900 MK I
FOSTEX T20 RP MK III
FOSTEX T20 RP MK III (T60 driver)
FOSTEX T50 RP MK II SMEGGY THUNDERPANTS
FOSTEX T50 RP MK II ZMF Blackwood SE Purple Hearts.
FOSTEX T60 RP
FOSTEX T50 RP MK III Mayflower V3 Bass Model
GRADO Alessandro MS-PRO ULTIMATUM
GRADO SR-325i Limited Edition
Mr. Speakers Ether C Flow
AUDEZE LCD 2*
GRADO RS-1*, SR-125*
KOSS ESP-950*, ESP-9*, Porta Pro*
MONOPRICE MONOLITH 1060 *
SENNHEISSER... HD 600*
STAX SR-007*, SR-003*, SIGMA*
KLIPSCH IMAGE X10
SONY EX-800 ST Studio Monitor IEM's.
WESTONE........ W3 *
Headphone Amp Inventory:
Ifi...I ..................... USB 3.0 Nano
Ifi...........................Micro USB AMP/DAC
SONY......................ZX300 WALKMAN /USB AMP-DAC
SONY .....................WALKMAN NWZ X-1060,
Audio Quest ..........Dragonfly MK2
AMC..CVT 2100.....Single Ended Hybrid KT88, 85 Watt per channel RMS into 8 Ohms.
AUDIOTRENDS.......T 10A T-amp
CROWN XTI 2 1002 700 WATTS RMS/ CHANNEL INTO 2 OHMS
YANNI's .................DIFFERENTIAL Tube KT88, 40 Watt per channel into 8 Ohms
All Items marked with a * have been sold or donated.
STAX .................. SRM 717*, SRD-7*
MEIER AUDIO..... Corda Prehead*
AUDIO VALVE .....RKV Mark II*.
GRADO .............. RA-1*
Linn Sondek LP12 Valhala, Ittoc II, ASAC.
SONY WALKMAN NW ZX300
Lynx2 B (2 XLR inputs, 6 XLR outputs)
ASUS i7, 32 GB DDR4, 1 Terra SSD, 4 Terra 7200rpm
NVIDIA 1060 GTX STRIX.
Sony 55" KE9305 and
Sony 65" KD9305 for primary and extend displays respectively
SONY VAIO i7, 16GB, 500 SSD, RADEON
26 Terra Bytes in external USB Western Digital MyBook and Passport.
Custom made silver balanced with Neutric connectors
Custom made balanced MarkL OFC copper Jena Labs Treated.
Other Audio Equipment:
Bose 301 Mk3
CAV AUDIO MD-IIL
Klipsch iPod Promedia 2 way vented horn satellites with a subwoofer.
Henry Kloss Satellites with a subwoofer
2 Mark Levinson ML-6 preamp mono blocks *
4 Mark Levinson ML-2 power amp mono blocks *.
1 A 1 cm WOOD RING placed between the outer cup and the baffle of a Smeggy Thunderpants to increase the driver case size by approximately 50%. Cotton ball stuffing the case and driving with a Crown XTI 2 1002 resulted in a phenomenal increase on all levels most notably soundstage, loudness and bass. Instruments for the first time sound REAL LIFE SIZE with FULL BODY fully textured and natural timbre vocals and instruments, clear clean to ear splitting sound levels surpassing any speaker or headphone I ever heard or owned.
2. A chain of 3 amps (Sony PHA-3 + ifi Micro DSD + CROWN XTI 2 1002 700 Watt per channel RMS into 2 Ohms. My approximation to a "Zero Constant Output Impedance" amplifier the ideal way to drive all Orthodynamic headphones from the T20/40/50 RP MK III, T60RP To ZMF Ori, Audeze LCD2, Hifiman He-6, Hifiman Edition X V2, and Mr. Speakers Ether and Ether C Flow.
FOSTEX Most musical with highest Thrill and Shivering factor.
3. A variety of VST mixing and mastering plugins based on classical algorithmic convolution technologies from Audio Assault, Coco's Reaper, Tokyo Dawn Mastering, Variety of Sounds, Valdgi.
I Recently added 3 phase preserving (also referred to as linear/regular/flat) DSP's, the first two are plugins and the third is stand alone system wide that can also be used as a plugin. They are BBE Sound Inc's "Sonic Sweet", ToneBooster's "MorphIt" and Sonarworks's "Reference 4 Systemwide". These are a Must Have for all 'Audiophiles".
4. Aqua DSP plugins from Acustica Audio based on modern mega sampling of vintage hardware technologies.
5. Monoprice Monolith M1060 modding using a mixture of variations of Jerg's "Fuzzors", Cscipy's "Paper towel" and some of my own "Cotton padding " and ear pads rolling.
Duet and female vocal,
Progressive and Alternative Rock,
Jazz, Pop, Ethnic,
"Entechno" (=Artistic Greek Song)
BenQ SW2700 PT 27" 2K 99% Adobe RGB Professional Monitor*
Asus 23" 1080p IPS back-lit photo editing panel.
Sony 65" KE65 XD9305
Sony 55" KE55 XE9305
Panasonic Super Ultra HDR 40"
Sanyo 1080i LCD projector
LG Plasma 60"*
Philips 47" pixel plus *
Sony 1080i camcorder with Carl Zeiss zoom lens.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Imperial College, London.
Texas Instruments design engineer for the IBM compatible transportable PC, Austin.
IT Professor Thessaloniki Institute of Technology.
Bipolar II disability retirement in Kalithea Chalkidiki.