Hi, my name is Ingo and I'm a native Arizonan. Got a problem?
Vinyl, Vintage Audio, Vintage Audio Repair, Reading about audio...
Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Archery, Whitewater sports, Mandolin, Guitar, Movies, Concerts, ect.
- Headphone Inventory
- Grado SR-225s, Etymotic ER-4p, KSC-75
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Source Inventory
- E-MU 1212m (modded), JVC JL-F50 TT, Pro-Ject Debut III TT, Sanyo TP-1020 TT, PS3.
- Cable Inventory
- Custom RCA>RCA SPC x3, A bunch of Rat Shack ICs.
- Other Audio Equipment
- TCC TC-750LC Phono-Preamp, Realistic STA-78 Stereo Receiver (ca. 1977), Pioneer SX-780 Stereo Receiver (ca. 1978), JVC Pro Logic AV receiver, modified Insignia Bookshelf speakers, Sansui SP-1500x speakers, EPI 100w speakers, Fisher party pounders,
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- Finely tuned dryed wax coated ear canals.
- Music Preferences
- Bluegrass/Newgrass/Gospel Bluegrass, Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Classic Country, Alt-Country, and a little bit of everthing in between.
- Nikon S210 P&S camera, 08' Bowtech Tomkat bow, Dodge Pickup, PS3, 46" Sony 1080P 120hz television VE5 series.
- Costco Wholesale Gas Master
"So I jump ship in Hong Kong, and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Himalayas. (a looper?) A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper,..a jock. So I tell 'em I'm a pro jock and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama himself. The Twelfth son of...