Used to play drums, but they're not apartment-friendly, went to grad school, and listened to better and better drummers as my playing got rustier and rustier- gave up!
I love coffee, and am a home roaster,
Friendly introvert, but enjoy the camaraderie of the head-fi crowd.
- Illinois USA
- Coffee, music, av-gear, audiophile AND music lover.
- Headphone Inventory
- Empyrian, Auteur, Utopia, JVC DX1000, Grado PS2000e
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Portaphile 627 Pico Power, iFi octa-adopter micro idsd, Luxman P750u at home
- Source Inventory
- PAW 6000, SP2000cu, Z1R (for sale) , Hifiman 901 (for sale), Broken Calyx M w/ x-batt (for sale)
- Cable Inventory
- Triton Audio Cardas-based iem cables, Wireworld, Nordost and Cardas headphone cables, various others....
- Power-Related Components
- Shunyata Everest and DPC-6 power conditioners and power cords, in main system, Niagara 5000 in headphone system
- Other Audio Equipment
- too much, need to thin the herd.
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- too many to mention-- I work in the candy store, and I am inquisitive and open-minded!
- Music Preferences
- jazz, both electric and acoustic (more acoustic lately) and rock. numetal --cut my teeth on prog and fusion, and seem to still be there!
- home coffee roaster (Kaldi wide with chaff collector/bean cooler unit), and my new Ratio 8 coffee maker -- worth every penny!!!! Recently took the plunge on mechanical keyboards and ergo mice (Ducky Shine 7 and Logitech vertical mouse...
- amateur leasure-ist
- Yahoo! Messenger