Graduate student who single handedly keeps Neoguri in business (Ramen).
- Anything I get my hands in to- HAM radio, DIYaudio, dorking in the research laboratory.
- Headphone Inventory
- Not much, I'm afraid... Shure e2c's (fantastic), Apple IEM dual drivers, some old over the ear Canadian cans of Dad's (quite excellent).
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- CMOY in a Gether's Pastille box (blue LED through one of the flowers is indicator), dorking with ANR circuit
- Source Inventory
- Whatever I can get my hands on. Currently iPod touch for most listening.
- Cable Inventory
- ? do cables do much other than offer a bit of less resistance? I have a gold-coated set of home electrical sockets to sell you!
- Music Preferences
- Pretty eclectic these days, but credit Aaron Copland for saving my proverbial life, grew up on Beethoven and Handel, dabbling in Jazz and live shows. (viva dynamic range!)
- Living? You can make a living as a grad-student? Where? how?