- Headphone Inventory
Geek Wold GK10
KB EAR KB06
KB EAR KB10
KZ ZSN PRO
HECATE GM360 PRO
Magaosi HiLisening K5
MEMT R11 "DUKE"
MEMT R9 "CRYSTAL"
MaGaosi K3 PRO / K3 HD
PODOOR J20 (China) / EMI-CI880 (Overseas)
SF DT2 Plus
KB EAR F1
To be continued...
LIBERATOR AK-47 (Bullet Style IEM)
Xiaomi Pistons (2.0, 2.1, IF Edition)
KZ HD9 (V2) (improved version)
NOTE: Other IEM's no longer listed above are either retired, gifted, or sold.
E-BUDS (from favorite to least):
SMABAT M2s PRO
Snow-Lotus 1.0 (by FAAEAL)
Datura-PRO (by FAAEAL)
TY HI-Z (by Tamrac)
E-PODS (from favorite to least):
EarPods (by Apple)
ON-EAR with HOOK:
OVER-EAR BUDGET PROJECT:
Takstar HD2000 (closed back) Note: You must purchase a pair of separate "velour ear pads with mesh screen" to do this simple MOD. Just change the vinyl ear pads to velour ear pads and also remove the foam cushion covering both speakers, but make sure the velour pads has a mesh screen on them when you purchase them for dust protection. Also, measure the ear cup size as well for the right size fit. So, what do you get after modding them? Excellent transparency with the mids and treble, incredibly wide soundstage and head stage, as well as clean and quick bass and sub-bass. They sound very open and natural after modding them and cost hundreds less versus the competition!
OVER-EAR (from favorite to least):
1. ISK HP980 (closed back) The resolution on these just simply makes them my personal best with end to end liquid-like immersive clarity!
2. ISK HP2011 (closed back) Has a natural-neutral airy life-like sound to them with clarity and transparency.
3. ISK MDH9000 (closed back) Soundstage is big and extremely clear with a broad bass response, excellent vocals and precise hi-end details for the best DJ headphones I've ever experienced.
4. ISK HD9999 (closed back) Soundstage is wide with a sense of openess, clarity and a crisp high-end with great acoustics and vocals.
5. ISK HF2010 (open back) Soundstage is big and clear with a nice deep bass presence with excellent life-like vocals and excellent highs.
6. BETOP BT-A50 (closed back) Best "SQ" sounding noise cancelling headphones I've heard on a budget price by far.
ON-EAR (from favorite to least):
1. KO-STAR KHM-681 (closed) DIY myself to sound like Momentums.
2. ZORO Noontec (closed)
3. AKG K412P (open back) With slight modification for better SQ.
4. Koss Porta Pro (open)
- Headphone Amp Inventory
XUAN-Zu Xz-u808 Hi-fi (Double Vacuum Tube) Headphone Amplifier
LUXPRO DS-11 Headphone Amplifier with Sub-bass/Mid-bass Tone Control
- Source Inventory
Dodocool DA106 true "hi-res" certified lossless audio player with solid metal/alloy casing
Tsinghua Tongfang TF-R12 High Resolution Digital Audio Player/Voice Recorder with solid metal housing (160 hours of playtime per charge)
Tsinghua Tongfang T&F-99 HD High Grade Digital Audio Player/Voice Recorder (200 hours of playtime per charge)
Ruizu X02 Digital Player (updated version with custom EQ setting)
Realtek HD Audio Manager (for Windows PC)
- Other Audio Equipment
- Yamaha P95 Digital Piano with Yamaha's unique rare metal keyboard stand and chair
- Music Preferences
- Any type of music that interest me.....too many to categorize.
Xiaomi 9 SE Smart Phone with Sony camera and an excellent audio player with preset or custom equalizer functions.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Pegasus 4A Smart Phone with SONY camera and "hi-res" audio player built in!