For surely to own Susvara would be a dream
Of aural bliss, an escape into another
Reality.

Maybe I stand an
Even winning chance
?

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #531 of 798
I want the Susvara because my go to headphones have always come down to Hifiman and Audeze.
These headphones communicate music at its best to my ears day after day.
Having said that, every headphone that I've heard have their shortcomings falling short of being all they should be. I believe that FINALLY, the Susvara will be the first headphone that will deliver on all fronts and they will be the end game headphone of our time!

May 29, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #534 of 798
I desire the Susavana because I have never found a Hifiman headphone that I was willing to pull the trigger on and purchase.
Hopefully, the Susavana will be the one that changes my mind about Hifiman cans.

May 29, 2017 at 11:45 PM Post #536 of 798
I love music and I love hi-fi headphones because they involve you with the music in a special manner. I want the SUSVARA because it will connect me with music and immerse me in the depths of high fidelity more than anything else I can ever dream of affording. I also want to hear just how much hifi-man can push the limits of personal audio.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #537 of 798
I am quite sure your flagship planar would change my life (literally ... because I´m an author and often write about music - as well as headphones - in my novels.) Cheers and good luck to all head-fi members posting here! I always loved your headphones and can´t imagine how lucky I would be, if I would win the SUSVARA!

Last edited:
May 30, 2017 at 2:41 AM Post #538 of 798
It's simple I'm looking for my gold at the end of the rainbow headphone, and to finally end my treasure hunt in finding one of the best headphone money can buy ,and to have the best headphone that I have ever heard but know it is well above my means of owning.

May 30, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #539 of 798
Also to teach friends and family members that this is what hifi is and about to get that yaw dropping tear jerker experience to let them experience their favorite artist like they have never experienced before. To leave with not only with an experience like they have never had before but to educate them about our little hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back