Vape-Fi
Mar 1, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #2,507 of 3,183
  just got the hcigar VT Inbox DNA75 and Shift atty clone.  really liking it.  1ohm coil at 15w

Nice little squonker, the included Maze V2 is meh but a little better with the PEI cap.
I have the Steam Crave V-RDA on mine with a pair of 6 wrap dual 24g SS316L verticals at 60W/460F. It has the stuff to drive a dual coil build but I really need a single coil RDA to go on it.

So I have an Odis Atty, Hadaly and IAI V2 (all SXK versions) on the way. Whichever one has the least whistle will live on the Inbox, the others might take up residence on the DripBox 2 or Wraith.

I am still pondering the Pindad or possibly the Cthulhu Gaia (No single coil option on the Gaia) as both are squonkable. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 12, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,508 of 3,183
Yesterday I pick up a Smok Beast King - it is truly the king of clouds for a standard atty... - first time I've managed to overheat my RX2/3 by chain vaping!

Having the Big Baby, Beast and King (the big baby is my daily) - I have to say I love the direction that Smok has gone in - for standard atties I don't know of a better brand (used to be loyal to Aspire, but they don't hold a candle these days)...

Mar 19, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #2,510 of 3,183
Unfortunately not enough wood so a bit more rosewood for the tubes. 
redface.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:12 PM Post #2,512 of 3,183
Everyone is a damn squonker. 
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:26 AM Post #2,513 of 3,183
Squonking with the HCigar VT Inbox, Kangertech Dripbox 2 and the CoV Wraith... 
wink.gif

I put the LE 86 on the Inbox with a single twisted 26g build, very nice.

The BF drippers are accumulating quite quickly.
LE 86 on the VT Inbox
Hadaly on the DripBox 2
IAI V2
Odis O-Atty on the Wraith
Origin Little
Steam Crave V-RDA
HCigar Maze V2
Velocity Mini
Wraith RDA

Drippers I modified for BF.
The Stumpy
Royal Hunter
e-Phoenix Resurection
Hobo 3.1

Rig's I use on a regular basis.
Crius Plus on the Asmodus Minikin 2
Aromamizer Supreme on the HCigar VT133
Aromamizer Plus on the LUX
iJoy EXO (Single Coil RTA Deck) on the Praxis Banshee
Serpent RDTA on the Pico (ArcticFox Firmware)
Crius Plus on a Hohm Wrecker G2
Limitless Plus and Combo RDTA alternating on a second Hohm Wrecker G2
Geek Vape Ammit on the Hohm Tech Slice

Occasionally used Rig's.
Limitless XL on the Joyetech Cuboid (ArcticFox Firmware)
Goblin Mini V3 (4ml Extension) on the iPV D2

I have a second Aromamizer Plus inbound to go on the iPV8 and I need to find an RTA for the HCigar VT75...
Going to grab a Geek Vape Peerless and the Ammit Dual. Also pondering the Bombertech Pindad or the Cthulhu Gaia.

The CCI BFDFT has been sitting idle since the Aromamizer Plus arrived. I thought about getting a Modfather from Kidney Puncher, but the vape from the Plus is supposedly very comparable to it so I didn't bother. You can get an Aromamizer Plus kit including the 5ml, 10ml and 20ml tanks from SubtankSupply.com much cheaper than the Modfather.

My Squape's, Kayfun's, Taifun's, Rose's and Flash e-Vapor's all sit in a box gathering dust these days. Just not enough airflow. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,516 of 3,183

it's just so convenient.....and now finally much more affordable to the masses.  having an RDA performance with a 10mL reservoir, but without the giant tank on your mod.  what's not to like?  :)

Most of my drippers come in from 0.1 to 0.18 ohm, so the current crop of 75w squonkers just don't cut it for me.   Waiting for the new Drone, so that I can squonk at 100w and I'm sure there will be some more to follow.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #2,518 of 3,183
An RX300 or GX350 squonker, I can just see the Clouds Bro Clouds crew looking for BF pins... 
popcorn.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2,519 of 3,183
And so it begins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back